Not open for further replies.

Turnover

Cancelled
May 30, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
If everyone had your vindictive streak after the race has been run this board would not exist because people wont contribute any opinions because of the after the fact chest beating like you display.
Always a minute after the race aswell. Could be my first ever ignore that I haven’t done accidentally.

AvantGardener

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
If everyone had your vindictive streak after the race has been run this board would not exist because people wont contribute any opinions because of the after the fact chest beating like you display.
Someone Haha'd my Nature Strip comment and I quoted my own post when I bagged Californian Zimbol. I report my results both ways.

Someone Haha'd my Nature Strip comment and I quoted my own post when I bagged Californian Zimbol. I report my results both ways.
Nobody cares and people can read the thread by themselves and the chest beating is not needed nor will be tolerated otherwise nobody will post an opinion for fear of the immature retorts you are providing after the fact.

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Nobody cares and people can read the thread by themselves and the chest beating is not needed nor will be tolerated otherwise nobody will post an opinion for fear of the immature retorts you are providing after the fact.

Yeah nobody quotes their own posts and claims how good they are here, ever........

Tri paid pretty decent with the favs running 1st and 2nd. A field job for 3rd wouldn't have been out of the question with those 2 up top

Sadly I would have needed the field to find TCO. Wouldn’t have been in my top 12

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rank and file

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2013
michael mitchell country
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
bell park
FB_IMG_1602380817543.jpg

In the wallet again
MAKE HIM STOP

Taking 2 quaddies at Caulfield

R7:2, 3, 6, 8
R8:1, 4, 7, 9, 10, 11
R9:1, 7, 9, 11, 14, 17, 18
R10:1, 2, 3, 6
15%

R7:6, 8
R8:1, 4, 9, 10
R9:1, 7, 9, 10, 11, 14, 17, 18
R10:1, 2, 3
20%
3 quaddies in a row even though this one is kinda cheap, probs should retire now

oh and * VE

Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Everton
Loved that Cup. Two very good horses going head to head. If after her Oaks win you said she’d win a Caulfield Cup I don’t think anybody would’ve been surprised, but she sure took the long way to get there. Credit to Waller to turn a headcase into a top line 2400m horse. And I was completely wrong, he made the right call going down this path instead of the obvious Cox Plate.

Great ride by Zahra. 99% of jockeys would’ve taken the temptation to slot in on the fence when the opportunity came so early in the race. He stayed one off and kept her as comfortable as possible (even then she still pulled). It wasn’t flashy but it was an absolute 10/10 ride in knowing your horses strength and his main threats.

Are we sure Master of Wine is any good? realistically what has he beaten Mustajeer? Aliferous?

huge concerns with this horse for mine i dont think hes in the league of these animals

No he is bog average as I’d been saying all week!! Even his best wasn’t enough to challenge here and he hadnt got near it so far this prep anyway.

Stunned so many tipsters fell into him again (hai gator)

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Are we sure Master of Wine is any good? realistically what has he beaten Mustajeer? Aliferous?

huge concerns with this horse for mine i dont think hes in the league of these animals
He is no champ but forget he went around today, ridden totally against his normal pattern and made sure the pace was fast outside the leader. He is probably Metropolitan class at best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back