Portfolio Cazaly Classics - Series 2... and Scanlens/Stimorol/Select Archive

Almost forgot... the 'extremely rare' signature cards (only 10 of each GOLD/WILD card signed). The cards themselves are matte coated (not gloss) and the photographs are less saturated in colour, in order to make the signatures stand out... one for the true collector ;)

View attachment 660041
Was really hoping we were going to get some forged signature action and another FJGD ethics meeting, I'm disappointed. :p

Dec 20, 2015
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies!
Top notch portfolio! One Port fans (like me) would have loved to include is Harold Oliver 1914:
1555939463870.png

I didn't even know I needed this!!

tempted to get these all in a format that I can pop upto officeworks in and print them off!

edit - what I would give for a simulator that can replicate the experience of opening sports cards like this - does anyone know if that exists?

mfcrox

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne

tempted to get these all in a format that I can pop upto officeworks in and print them off!

edit - what I would give for a simulator that can replicate the experience of opening sports cards like this - does anyone know if that exists?

I wish a simulator like that existed too... would be pretty good I reckon.

Something could probably be done by replacing the textures in a fifa card opener in scratch. I tried something similar and could’ve done it but I didn’t have the patience required to make the cards. Might be doable with a set this size.

mfcrox

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Something could probably be done by replacing the textures in a fifa card opener in scratch. I tried something similar and could’ve done it but I didn’t have the patience required to make the cards. Might be doable with a set this size.

If you want to give it another try, let me know.

I wish a simulator like that existed too... would be pretty good I reckon.
its inspired me to play around with Tabletop Simulator on Steam. I reckon I can make something there

mfcrox

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I think I have the template as close as I am going to get it now... font size and positioning, smoke and paint splatter effects, etc. Fonts are very slightly different because I can't find the originals (probably an in-house font), but pretty happy with the outcome:
2019 Select Cards - Comparison.png

Last edited:

mfcrox

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Here is the the back of the 2017 Select card... the circle method of graphing stats interested me, so thought I would give it a try. The circular graphing scale is wrong, but I went with a maximum of 1000 in the stat lines which is why it might seem too small. Anyway, here is it:
2017 Select Cards - Comparison Rear.png

I'll probably go through and make templates for a few of the seasons if I can be bothered... that said, I am enjoying the challenge.

Last edited:

mfcrox

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Created a front for the 2017 Select cards (to go with the back that I made). Was too lazy to remove the background from an AFL photograph, just found a soccer one with the background already removed instead on Google. The background is not a perfect match, but probably about as close as can get.

All colours/teams/logos/statistics/graphs/etc. are fully modifiable on these templates.
2017 Select Cards - Comparison Front.png

Last edited:
Back