Cazaly Res

Remove this Banner Ad

Why don't you tell us your thoughts first Big X?

People are normally more responsive if they have something to build on, but when you have to lay down the foundations yourself, its hard going.

But anyway....

CAZ is trading at the same level today as it was in Mid 2006. Considering that for those 5 years we have been going through a 'resource' boom, that has to say something about the stock. It has basically been between 15-75c for all of that time.

Seems to be some nice support around 20-25c, with resistence near 70c. Has been in a downtrend from early 2010 which I would want to see it break clear of before considering the potential for any serious potential gains - even if it does have a higher swing bottom going for it at the moment, which could result in a bit of a move higher to say 35c.

I think there are better/more clearer places to have your money, but that's just me going from the chart with no basis on fundamentals. Looking at it, it doesnt interest me much.

My thoughts - virtually NIL.

Talked into buying 4 years ago and still got them.

Continually told they will be a goer - still waiting.

Thats why I put it here!!!

Thanks for your comments.:thumbsu:

I like to have a target for every trade, and, perhaps importantly - a loose time frame for when I'd like it to eventuate. If its been a few months past what you expected, and nothing doing, then I say bail out and look for somewhere more productive for your money to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back