Competition CCCC Round 1: Carlton Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol at hammy's entry.

Heres my last entry (fours the limit isnt it??)
carltonevertonprescopy.png

Did this because I wanted to make an outrageous away strip, whats more outragous then Everton's pink away. Sure there is some but you know.

Home is Carton's navy with with an old EFC monogram that I recreated and modernised. Based on Carlton's home.

To make Everton agree to this Carlton dominance of the home, Carlton had to give Everton control of the away and clash strips. The away is the same colour as Evertons current away but instead of the stylised navy hoop they have used the Carltons old chamois yoke instead and coloured this navy.

The clash is the same colour as Everton's third kit, a vanilla colour. This jumper has breathable side panels, which I have tried to represent by making them a patterned navy (didnt really work IMO)

The monogram on the home is vanilla, not white, because I thought it would be smart not to bring to many colours in the kit combos.

2chvpnd.png

Carlton Juventus FC
Not only are Carlton and Juventus (Italian Serie A) both big, old and successful clubs in their respective leagues, but they've also been known for getting a bit "creative" with the rules in recent times. The punishments for said creativity resulted in unwanted firsts for both clubs; with Carlton claiming its first wooden spoon and Juventus getting relegated to the Serie B for the first time. Naughty naughty!

Woah :eek: I thought you were having a piss-take there for a second until I looked closer. I can't believe a team would be allowed to wear those abominations.

I like it, more teams need to have embarrassing uniforms. It's so much worse when you get beaten by them.

Maybe we should make every club have their traditional home then have a completely embarrassing piece of crap away.... oh wait they already do that :p

Asociación Atlética Argentinos Juniors

Connection to Carlton: same motto, "Mens sana in corpore sano".

AAAJ-CFC.png

No fancy logo this time. I did this one because the kit sounded like fun: white sash on red. The navy blue creeps in on the CFC and number. Alternate strip is more Carlton focused. I used this as a guide. Didn't go for field-visibility with the numbers ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK my two teams are Carlton and the Vancouver Canucks from the NHL. The connection is that both teams logo's feature the letter C.

canucks-logo.gif

so i added the shark from the canucks logo to carltons mongram, and combined the two home guernseys. I then reversed the colours to get the away.

carlknucks.png

NOT MY ENTRY

While I was doing this I casually flicked through all the Canucks previous jerseys...

TO BE CONTINUED...

While I was doing this I casually flicked through all the Canucks previous jerseys... when I stumbed upon the Canucks 2001-2006 alternate jersey, and thought "That navy and mistinted orange gradient looks familiar..."

knucks.jpg

so I created a third jersey of this Orange Canucks Historical alteRnatE jersey (or OCHRE jersey for short)

so here are the Carlnucks

carlknucks2.png

edit: some changes to guernseys, Canucks secondary logo placed on chest instead of sponsor, carlton spnosors added, Carlnucks logo added.

Third entry.
A combination of Army Black Knights (An American college team) and Carlton.

The connection is both in some way are connected to tanks ;) The army use tanks and Carlton well :rolleyes:

5jte9t.png

Home:

11si147.png

Away:

zv51j9.png

Logo still didn't turn out perfect so i changed it to white. Thanks Willo.

While I was doing this I casually flicked through all the Canucks previous jerseys... when I stumbed upon the Canucks 2001-2006 alternate jersey, and thought "That navy and mistinted orange gradient looks familiar..."

knucks.jpg

so I created a third jersey of this Orange Canucks Historical alteRnatE jersey (or OCHRE jersey for short)

so here are the Carlnucks

carlknucks2.png

edit: some changes to guernseys, Canucks secondary logo placed on chest instead of sponsor, carlton spnosors added, Carlnucks logo added.

made some changes to my entry last night, including the new name "Carlnucks Fockey Club" ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back