uair8Do.png

LA Suns v Medellín Ángeles
33303630215_6d7c450b64_o.png

URvzx2Z.jpg

Osaka Valley v North Island Vulcans
czOCnnG.png

League_zpsgls9ow48.png

Last edited:

Really good standard overall here. Clever designs and people are putting a lot more thought into how they present their work. Well done to everyone

Bit out of left field here but props to craegus for updating his presentation. Looks miles better! :)

Cheers. Took about 5 goes to get something that looked good.

But a new template meant a new presentation. Unfortunately this one doesn't fit the AFL template in its current form, so for now the old one has been slightly tweaked for the FFL, but a new one should be in play come the Can-Am or NAFL (especially if a planned new template is introduced before then {not sure yet when it will be completed. I should either pay my foreign workers more, or punish them harder to get their work done quicker}).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very much so.

Also might need to bring voting down to 2-3 days a game if that's the case or else this is going to really drag out. But that's up to Spanman's discretion, just my view on the matter.

Very much so.

Also might need to bring voting down to 2-3 days a game if that's the case or else this is going to really drag out. But that's up to Spanman's discretion, just my view on the matter.
Yeah I'll change it for future rounds.

Klim Rabbitoh had some trouble hosting his images, I'll update now.

And this is why I was hoping that this wasnt bumped. Ive been drawn this whole round until tonight, where Spanna_ has pulled ahead finally :mad:
It's back to being level again!

Still a few hours left, please vote if you haven't already

Back