Delisted Cedric Cox [Requested trade to WA, didn't get there, delisted]

Remove this Banner Ad

well if freo gives your team a 2021 4th or 5th rounder, take it and run.

Its weird. Yes I know its wikipedia.

So 13 games from 2017-2020. 8 in 2017, 4 games in 2018, 1 in 2019 and 0 games in 2020.

Weird as he played only one game in 2 seasons. Lions Made finals in the last 2 years. He looked good in the 1st 2 years. I half expected him to improve and be rotated in and out of the Lions best 22. Or at the very worst play 3-5 games each in the last 2 years to try and boost up some value out of him.

To be fair, I don't remember him getting to even emergencies this year. Can't get to articles now, but there was extended time off from the club with the personal stuff that was going on. This was a 2019 article, then he faded away again.

If you could get him going he has the talent to make it, unfortunate it didn't happen with us. He has the pace, kicking skills to become that rebounding defender we're still looking for.

1603705623696.png

Best position?

Played mostly half forward with us, even at the NEAFL level.

He has the skills to fit into rebounding half back as well, but I don't think we ever tried him there.

I don’t think we have enough spots available to take this punt this year. A good year in the WAFL would create some interest if he is willing to go down that path.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back