Celebrate good times............

Remove this Banner Ad

My birthday today. At my age you value every one you reach. I celebrate 62 years as a member of the NMFC and just hope we see some light at the end of the tunnel this year. Be competitive in most games, win six or more, see the kids improving and the newbies showing us plenty of promise. I want hope!
Please excuse my little bit of self indulgence.

My birthday today. At my age you value every one you reach. I celebrate 62 years as a member of the NMFC and just hope we see some light at the end of the tunnel this year. Be competitive in most games, win six or more, see the kids improving and the newbies showing us plenty of promise. I want hope!
Happy Birthday GK, wishing you many more,,,,,,,, North Flags too!

Only 7 more to go and then Zondor shouts you an evening at the Tender Touch as is tradition for such long serving members as it were.

Happy birthday gokangas, hope you have a great day!!!!!
happy birthday GIF

Only 7 more to go and then Zondor shouts you an evening at the Tender Touch as is tradition for such long serving members as it were.

Steady down. That might just be a bit much for gokangas to cope with at his (advanced) age. He's looking forward more to another NMFC flag (well I assume that has greater priority anyway.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back