Media Celebrating 30: the SFA History in Numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Wooden Spoons
WOODEN SPOONS

In the previous 29 SFA seasons, how many times have your team finished at the bottom of the ladder?

4 - Demons, Gumbies
3 - Furies, Roys
2 - Bombers, Hawks, Royals, Swamprats
1 - Bears, Dragons, Wonders, Dingoes, Ducks, Magic, Mod
0 - Warriors

---

- What?! The Wonders have played TWENTY-NINE seasons and have finished LAST only ONCE (S19)!?!?
- "Wooden Spoon" is a foreign expression in Brazil. Around here, we call it "Lantern," because the last in line "holds the lantern."
---

- Two teams have been at the bottom for two seasons in a row: Demons (S10-S11), Furies (S12-S13)

- The Dragons hold the record for consecutive seasons out of the bottom: 22, and counting (since S07)!

Last edited:
Don't worry. I am just warming up. I have changed the OP. It now explains what's going on.
Maybe next time write the media, then post the media.

You're re-posting all of the stats that are widely available to not only the league but the general public.

I'd love for you to write some media about these stats, but at the moment you've just copy and pasted archived stats.
He said he would add commentary later and is putting a stack of wide ranging stats and information in a single spot. I think it is interesting.
I'm not going to look for all this stuff but interested.

Keep fighting against the dictionary, mate...
Not sure what relevance the dictionary has here mate, but be sure to tag me when you write some media champ.

Not Media (example)
Not sure what relevance the dictionary has here mate, but be sure to tag me when you write some media champ.
Well, I could say "The Half Back is making a fool of himself;" but that wouldn't be news to anyone, would it?

Last edited:
Well, I could say "The Half Back is making a fool of himself;" but that wouldn't be news to anyone, would it?
I'm sorry pal, I didn't mean to rattle you, I'll stop if that helps to dry up the tears.

I'm sorry pal, I didn't mean to rattle you, I'll stop if that helps to dry up the tears.
Who's crying? I'm having fun! Wrestling in the mud is life, mate...
images

If you want to keep up, no problem. Quite the contrary! I can go on and on...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back