Remove this Banner Ad

you_idiot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 15, 2002
Bacchus Marsh, VIC
Other Teams
The mighty Geelong Cats!
Hello, all!

OK, so it might not be as big a deal to some, but this marks my 500th post on BigFooty. *doing backflips and cartwheels, a la Eddie McGuire in that Channel Nine advert*

I've only been a member since one week before my wedding in February, and I have had a lot of fun posting since I've been here.... and believe me, it's all only just begun for me, and for my wife Jennifer as well.

Not sure if this is the right forum for this, since I post all over the place... but Go, Cats. :D

Cheers,
William

you_idiot

Congratulations on reaching the half a gorilla mark in posts!! It's good to have another Geelong fan to chat footy with on these boards.... keep up the good work and look forward to seeing you at a Geelong game perhaps. :):)

Wave your bat in triumph to your many adoring fans and I look forward to reading many more posts from you in the future. :)

Cheers & Go Cats!! :cool:
SeinDude

Thanks, guys! I certainly do appreciate it! Taking pride with every post... :)

As for getting to a Geelong game, my wife Jennifer and I will try our best, although gamedays (other than Friday nights) do not work well into my schedule. I cover a CHFL game each week for the Ballarat Courier on Saturdays, and work for a soccer website as its American and Australian correspondent on Sundays and on-call the rest of the week. It's a good gig, although it does come at a cost, because I would really like to get out and see some games.

Hopefully we can organise other get-togethers in the future, such as last night's viewing party, because we would like to get out and mix with the BigFooty public.

Cheers,
William

Remove this Banner Ad

Back