Celebrating the world champions of sport in 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

No 3 peat (at this point), but still Premiers.
To put "at this point" in context: it's 111 years since you entered the league and you have not accomplished it yet

that may have been your last crack at it forever for all anyone knows

What's with the 3 peat obsession? I think its happened 4 times in history and one was just a few years ago. It's not likely to happen anytime soon. It can't even be on the radar until a team has gone back to back.

What's with the 3 peat obsession? I think its happened 4 times in history and one was just a few years ago. It's not likely to happen anytime soon. It can't even be on the radar until a team has gone back to back.
Answered your own question there

Well they cant give us stick about not winning a flag since 1980 anymore …. they cant give us crap about only finishing 9th anymore ….. they cant give us crap about only winning one flag in 37 years and now because we have won 2 flags in 3 years this is the only thing they have left LMAO

I know most of the competition would give their right arm for just one flag let alone 2 in 3 years.

Life is good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, I didn’t know that. Monumental record. Gotta say that Gaelic Football is really only a domestic competition played by the Irish, some of whom are still amateurs at the highest level. Very tough compared to the EPL with a high percentage of imported players, virtually no end of money, with world wide exposure & following. Having said that, I still dips me lid.

Wow, I didn’t know that. Monumental record. Gotta say that Gaelic Football is really only a domestic competition played by the Irish, some of whom are still amateurs at the highest level. Very tough compared to the EPL with a high percentage of imported players, virtually no end of money, with world wide exposure & following. Having said that, I still dips me lid.
Right, so you wouldn't go as far as to call the Dubs World Champions of GAA?

All Blacks dumped off my list due to World Cup choke.

2. Ash Barty, Australia

722fa011f85b485fb661e89ac569b4a9.jpg

Thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back