Celebrity Crush

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by P_D
Jonathan Brandis

Adam Garcia (Still do)

My friend was so obsessed with Jonathan Brandis that she called her pet guinea pig Jono. I forget what show he was on - what the hell happened to him?

Mmm Adam Garcia....probably the only reason why I keep watching Coyote Ugly.

I was obsessed with Ben Cousins when I was 15, 16, 17.... :)

Adam from The Block was a big winner at our house.

Actually....I don't know what it is about the name Adam. Many of the guys have had crushes on have had that name!

Originally posted by brampta
My friend was so obsessed with Jonathan Brandis that she called her pet guinea pig Jono. I forget what show he was on - what the hell happened to him?

He was on seaquest dsv, but hes dead now :( :mad: . He was also in a few movies, sidekicks, never ending story 3 i think.

Originally posted by red+black
can the females please leave this thread? unless they want to nominate women :D

OK then, I nominate Jennifer Garner and Angie Skirving.

Michael Vartan (also from Alias) is very nice and someone else who I thought off but i just forgot, ha, I'll come back.

Angelina Jolie has been my celebrity crush for about the last five years... ahh angelina.

Growing up of course i was into Nickelodeon and i became a huge fan of Alex Mack, so i had the biggest crush on Larisa Oleynik who played Alex Mack. Damn she was cute! Hasn't really done much since then unfortunately :(

Others include: +

Jennifer Love Hewitt - Caught my eye when watching Sister Act 2 in 93

Mischa Barton - Really Really cute

Keira Knightley - Just watch "The Hole"...10 out of 10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too many old and embarrassing ones ...

Originally posted by beckybiglands

Josh from QOTSA

Haha, I thought that was just me!:p

If I had to pick a chick, Angelina Jolie or Christina Aguilera. Apparently I like skanks.:D

Do pr0n stars count?

Of course the best of her work can't be shown on a family channel like this, but Vivid girl Devon is the tops...

showphoto.php

Originally posted by beckybiglands

Rhett Biglands (bet you couldn't guess)
would Patrick Swayze also be one?;)

Mine would still have to be Brad Pitt, Josh Hartnett, Colin Farrell and Ashton Kutcher. :)
But you know who else is kinda cute Hugh Grant. Not for the looks, but he just seems like such a cutie. Doesn't beat Pitt though. :)

Oh and that guy that used to play Zack in Saved By The Bell. Mark Paul Gosselar? Now he was nice! :)

Originally posted by Mog
Do pr0n stars count?

Of course the best of her work can't be shown on a family channel like this, but Vivid girl Devon is the tops...

showphoto.php

Someone never taught her make-up artists to BLEND people, BLEND!!!

Originally posted by apollo_creed
Matthew Croft

Brad Williams

Colleen from Home and Away

Jason Alexander, I really like the bald look!!!

Ooooh Colleen and jason together would make one hell of a hot love child! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back