List Mgmt. Celebrity death match - the final list spot

Remove this Banner Ad

Still dont see why we need Crauford.

Phillips and Bellchambers will do for now and Draper will be available from round 10ish onwards.
Not to mention Smack can ruck in a pinch if required.

We must be having some real second thoughts re our ruck stocks, or they don't think Lockyer is up to it.

Phillips and Bellchambers will do for now and Draper will be available from round 10ish onwards.

We must be having some real second thoughts re our ruck stocks, or they don't think Lockyer is up to it.
We can’t afford for smack to tuck. He’s nearly the most important player on our list in the first half of the season, if he goes down early we are in trouble.

You may as well not count TBC. He's way too injury prone.
Always risky to rely on Draper who's returning from an ACL. Also, he's going to miss half of the season with some time in the VFL as well.
Learn from last year's lesson and make sure we have at least something.

Phillips is currently the only fit ruckman which is way too risky. Picking up Crauford is a very low risk.

Bellchambers missed 7 games last year and played a couple more he shouldn't have.

But yeah let's not get coverage. Having him as one of our only 2 fit options isn't a risky plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well he is big enough to play now. T Bell is injured and has had injuries the last two years. Phillips has also been injury prone. McKernan is not really a ruck. Draper is coming of a knee reco so may take all year and Bryan despite probably having the best tap skills of the lot is certainly not ready to play this year. Right now we need a number three ruck who we can put on the field.

Should have given Jok another go. Still don’t understand what they were thinking signing him and then only giving him a year
He's too raw at 23.

Well he is big enough to play now. T Bell is injured and has had injuries the last two years. Phillips has also been injury prone. McKernan is not really a ruck. Draper is coming of a knee reco so may take all year and Bryan despite probably having the best tap skills of the lot is certainly not ready to play this year. Right now we need a number three ruck who we can put on the field.
Big ask IMO. I’ve seen a ton of Crauford and he wasn’t ready for SANFL last year. I think he could step straight into VFL this year but I’d be very surprised if he could play AFL this year, he is still a fair way off it IMO

Big ask IMO. I’ve seen a ton of Crauford and he wasn’t ready for SANFL last year. I think he could step straight into VFL this year but I’d be very surprised if he could play AFL this year, he is still a fair way off it IMO
But that’s not so bad is it? You rarely get to keep a ruck you develop at 18, and you pay a fortune for a ruck at 25 (or get a journeyman). Why not take a chance on developing a 22 year old physically developed ruck on the SSP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back