Celebrity North supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

post-4-1278734037.jpg

I feel strange posting this so soon after the above photos but didn't anyone else see Peter Siddle at the Geelong game?

From http://footy.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_celebrity_supporters_of_AFL_clubs#North_Melbourne_Football_Club

Some a bit dodgy i'd say. Compare the dedication of Tim Rogers v the passing interest of Mark Webber

North Melbourne Football Club

How sure are we about Lisa McCune, I heard her interviewed on radio some years ago and she stated that, although she didn't follow a particular team, she really didn't like North Melbourne. :mad:

Think Tassie premier David Bartlett is a supporter -either that, or he really rates the team (predicting a premiership in '09, and a 5th placing for this year).

Just found this.

Certainly didn't give us much indication of that recently. Or maybe he's a really commited North person who didn't want the relocation rumours starting

Julian Assange.
The man who did over every diplomat and politician from the last 15 years.

Actor Jack Finsterer (Lead actor in movie Kokoda as well as appearing in numerous Aussie TV shows) is fanatical NM. His wife, Justine Clarke (of Play School and Home&Away fame) is a converted fan now...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to disappoint but Elle is not a North fan.

I emailed her last year.

True story - see below (read from bottom up)

Elle contacted me about this. Read from the top to bottom

Sent: Wednesday, 27 November 2008 7:30 AM
To: Bigeasy

Subject: Re: North Melbourne AFL

Hey BE, long time no, um well you know.

Say a guy called Heath called me regarding some gig at the North Melbourne Football Club. What's that all about? Do you know anything?

Talk soon shnookums.

---
ELLE MACPHERSON

Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2008 07:41:00 +1100
Subject: RE: North Melbourne AFL

Hiya Elle,

How are you t***ies? Great to hear from you. Yeah nah, don't know much about the gig but you know me, I'm busy, busy, busy.

Say, when are you back down under as I wouldn't mind a bit of down under action, if you know what I mean;)

BE

Sent: Thursday 28 November 2008 8:11 PM

Do you know how wet I got reading that?

I'm down over Xmas, are you free?
---
ELLE MACPHERSON

Think before you print.

Hi Elle,

Yeah I'm free on boxing day for a few hours, I will book the usual place under the name of Billy Bigone...get it?

Wear the nurse outfit this time okay?

Cheers

Justine Clarke (of Play School and Home&Away fame) is a converted fan now...

I am sure all parents of toddlers join me in saying, this is big. If she gets spotted at a game by a crowd in the right demographic, she could be seriously, seriously mobbed.

Elle contacted me about this. Read from the top to bottom

Sent: Wednesday, 27 November 2008 7:30 AM

Hey BE, long time no, um well you know.

Say a guy called Heath called me regarding some gig at the North Melbourne Football Club. What's that all about? Do you know anything?

Talk soon shnookums.

---
ELLE MACPHERSON

Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2008 07:41:00 +1100
Subject: RE: North Melbourne AFL

Hiya Elle,

How are you t***ies? Great to hear from you. Yeah nah, don't know much about the gig but you know me, I'm busy, busy, busy.

Say, when are you back down under as I wouldn't mind a bit of down under action, if you know what I mean;)

BE

Sent: Thursday 28 November 2008 8:11 PM

Do you know how wet I got reading that?

I'm down over Xmas, are you free?
---
ELLE MACPHERSON

Think before you print.

Hi Elle,

Yeah I'm free on boxing day for a few hours, I will book the usual place under the name of Billy Bigone...get it?

Wear the nurse outfit this time okay?

Cheers

Fine work BE. Love the attention to detail in the times in the header. However, by far the funniest part of the above is the "Think before you print" footer on Elle's email. Nice touch.:thumbsu:

Fine work BE. Love the attention to detail in the times in the header. However, by far the funniest part of the above is the "Think before you print" footer on Elle's email. Nice touch.:thumbsu:

Hear, hear!:D

Attention to deal is exactly right.

Or, it's authentic!:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back