Celebrity North supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

I recall Li Cunxin (Mao's Last Dancer) is a North supporter. While the film was doing pretty good things, North invited him to a game. We got flogged by St Kilda by 104 points I think. Friggin' embarrassing.

I recall Li Cunxin (Mao's Last Dancer) is a North supporter. While the film was doing pretty good things, North invited him to a game. We got flogged by St Kilda by 104 points I think. Friggin' embarrassing.

Yep

images

He and many others have been covered in various celeb supporter threads here over the years.

was he a member of the gang of four?

I heard somewhere that Bronny Helicopters is a rooer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does that mean caro is also a north supporter?

Well spotted. Caro's Arrow was actually inspired by Boomer's archer pose.

Believe it or not David King (the bloke who hits 'ENTER' to bring up championdata.com on Fox's football coverage) is also allegedly a North Melbourne supporter.

Well spotted. Caro's Arrow was actually inspired by Boomer's archer pose.

Believe it or not David King (the bloke who hits 'ENTER' to bring up championdata.com on Fox's football coverage) is also allegedly a North Melbourne supporter.

I almost find it easier to believe ralph and caro are supporters than king.

Its almost like he is hoping nobody ever accuses him of being biased because of how he has treated your mob

I almost find it easier to believe ralph and caro are supporters than king.

Its almost like he is hoping nobody ever accuses him of being biased because of how he has treated your mob

In my opinion it stems from when he got moved on by us. Didn't want to go and absolutely cracked the shits. I wouldn't put it past him to still hold a grudge.

t
He wishes. I dunno if they are North supporters anyway being from Yorkshire.
They could be mate, after all, the might mighty Sheffield Wednesday are of blue and white stripe fame. Of course Sheffield being in South Yorkshire

Remove this Banner Ad

Back