Celebrity North supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

It stands for

Knowledge
Strength
Integrity

An online gaming tag that he used, before naming his YouTube Channel. He’s an internet celebrity, but one of the biggest.
Thank You

So he isn’t worth knowing?

It stands for

Knowledge
Strength
Integrity

An online gaming tag that he used, before naming his YouTube Channel. He’s an internet celebrity, but one of the biggest.

The last few posts in this thread are making me feel really f***ing old.

If you'll excuse me, I've got some clouds to go yell at.

So, it was explained to me that the kids all watch other kids playing online games.

Apparently there is also a big audience for watching other people play pinball. You online. Them on a machine.

I might join see see in that cloud yelling.

So, it was explained to me that the kids all watch other kids playing online games.

Apparently there is also a big audience for watching other people play pinball. You online. Them on a machine.

Hah yeah can you imagine watching guys kick a ball when you can do it yourself?

Hah yeah can you imagine watching guys kick a ball when you can do it yourself?

Yeh did think of that but athleticism and all kinds of organisation creep into professional sports.

I'm talking about being a kid. Can understand getting hooked on playing the games yourself. Watch someone else do exactly what you can do for hours? Less so.

Each to their own and I did hear the players often have entertaining banter so maybe that's part of the appeal.

It sounds about as interesting as watching people watching TV.

I'm surprised that the AFL haven't jumped on and shoved a Collingwood or Richmond guernsey at him.

Which draws me to the conclusion that this will amount to absolutely * all.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh did think of that but athleticism and all kinds of organisation creep into professional sports.

I'm talking about being a kid. Can understand getting hooked on playing the games yourself. Watch someone else do exactly what you can do for hours? Less so.

Each to their own and I did hear the players often have entertaining banter so maybe that's part of the appeal.
I like to watch professional rainbow six siege teams go head to head with my morning coffee, it's quite a stark difference between what they can do and what I can do in that game.
Some of these guys are entertainers, some of them are just naturally gifted with hand eye coordination and some are pretty decent thinkers, depending on the games they play, and some are just good at making kids laugh. But one thing a lot of them have in common is they are very good at what they do, much like traditional sport.

I may have a biased opinion as I have plans to open an esports bar at some point but you can probably expect to see more and more kids looking up to guys who play games well in the future.

Each Overwatch team can sign up to 12 salaried players, and the league currently employs more than 170 players in total. Overwatch League players earn a minimum salary of $50,000 a year — complete with healthcare, a retirement savings plan and housing during the course of the season. All Overwatch League players need to be 18 years old by June 1, 2019 to compete.

Top players in the league are reportedly earning more than six figures, and this season Activision is letting teams sign players to contracts that extend up to three years.

I like to watch professional rainbow six siege teams go head to head with my morning coffee, it's quite a stark difference between what they can do and what I can do in that game.
Some of these guys are entertainers, some of them are just naturally gifted with hand eye coordination and some are pretty decent thinkers, depending on the games they play, and some are just good at making kids laugh. But one thing a lot of them have in common is they are very good at what they do, much like traditional sport.

I may have a biased opinion as I have plans to open an esports bar at some point but you can probably expect to see more and more kids looking up to guys who play games well in the future.

Cheers, I know next to nothing about this stuff.

Maybe a part of me is scared that as a kid I'd have been deep into this kind of passive pastime had it been around.

Cheers, I know next to nothing about this stuff.

Maybe a part of me is scared that as a kid I'd have been deep into this kind of passive pastime had it been around.
Its a different world KC.

My young bloke is right into it, a few years back when he was trying to work out a career, I told him to be an Agent for these top line ‘gamers’. Get in and sign up the best online talent now because in 10 years time they will be earning more than LeBron James..

How good do you have to be? Five or six figures to play online video games. I'd be into that...

Thank You

So he isn’t worth knowing?
Any opportunity to expand our brand internationally through the Web is plus for me. Word of mouth and Telegrams aren’t quite as trendy these days lol. The guy has 21 million subscribers on YouTube, which is nearly our country’s entire population. I’ll take any chance for our club to grow.

How good do you have to be? Five or six figures to play online video games. I'd be into that...
Very good. And like in other professional sports, your career is over when you hit 30. In most e-sports games even earlier, thinks like reaction time goes down significantly.

You have to be very good. I think 24 is considered an elder statesman in the world of gaming, as at some point the twitch reflexes and quick thinking needed to be a top competitor starts to give way, and it's pretty punishing on the wrist and fingers.. many of these guys have serious tendonitis type issues and have to train, practise and receive physical therapy much the same as a footy player would to be able to perform.

Guys like the YouTube guy with the NM top though would be a different kettle of fish, more geared towards entertaining teenagers which is probably a great market for North to be able to capture, with our youth coming through and the global sports scene bring relatively barren for the moment.
He apparently makes 4 mil US a year though his videos though.

one of my sons is having a go at this. No interruptions while he’s “streaming”. Apparently some American guy “donated” $4.20 a couple of days ago so he’s on his way!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back