Celebrity North supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

The KSI thing feels more like dig at “made in china“
Lol might just be that the KSI thing is somewhat inflated ...... PSI style :cool:

one of my sons is having a go at this. No interruptions while he’s “streaming”. Apparently some American guy “donated” $4.20 a couple of days ago so he’s on his way!
Four dollars twenty? Is That guy from Colorado?

At least he is professional now. You might be able to claim your NBN as a tax deduction. Any accountants here?

It stands for

Knowledge
Strength
Integrity

An online gaming tag that he used, before naming his YouTube Channel. He’s an internet celebrity, but one of the biggest.

I was working at a mates yesterday and asked his kids about KSI. He's very cool apparently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 tries in 11 minutes. Amazing. Softened today's game slightly when l got home.
The bloke is a freak. As the commentators said, 2 years ago he was barely even 1st grade. In 2 years he'll be King of the world

Think Tassie premier David Bartlett is a supporter -either that, or he really rates the team (predicting a premiership in '09, and a 5th placing for this year).

God almighty he just be a supporter , or he must not know about the internet.

Throwing this out with no real idea - there was a guy in a North scarf sitting near my group on the wing that looked an AWFUL lot like Countdown's Gavin Wood or at least I imagine how Gavin might look now. Anyone know who he follows?
Also given I scoured the previous posts, can confirm Jack Finsterer (Justine Clarke's husband) is a North man. Sat with our group for the Richmond final, I had no idea who he was. Highly likely he was one of the numerous folk I hugged after the final siren though.

According to his Wikipedia, Nick Kyrgios

Yep, but doesn't seem to follow too much

Remove this Banner Ad

Back