Current Celeste Manno Murder

Remove this Banner Ad

The "quickness" of this murder is what floors me. She's in bed (with someone else in the house in another room), sleeping, he breaks down the window and stabs her (right away im assuming) dead gone.

Like... ******* hell.

Its like women need to have a weapon right next to them while sleeping. Would have maybe helped her. :(

An abhorrent crime with tragic consequences from a justice system that has let down the victim. We have to get better.

In the meantime, the jails are full, the restraining order system is broken and mental health support for the perpetrators just isn’t there to rehabilitate and prevent reoffending.

Of course common sense says learn to take no for an answer and move on.

The ankle bracelets are a start.

Emphasis on the word start

Education on respectful relationships imo needs to start in early learning or primary school and reinforced over the years. We need to learn a bit more about 'coercive control' as well imo, to be able to recognise and name a pattern of controlling behaviours that creates an unequal power dynamic in a relationship. It can be hard to spot as it starts out being quite subtle and it creeps up on the victims. then it all goes boom!

I never knew exactly what it was until recently and now I understand how insidious it is, it was like a lightbulb went on.

I don't know if this would have helped Celeste, but I think it might help others.

Education on respectful relationships imo needs to start in early learning or primary school and reinforced over the years. We need to learn a bit more about 'coercive control' as well imo, to be able to recognise and name a pattern of controlling behaviours that creates an unequal power dynamic in a relationship. It can be hard to spot as it starts out being quite subtle and it creeps up on the victims. then it all goes boom!

I never knew exactly what it was until recently and now I understand how insidious it is, it was like a lightbulb went on.

I don't know if this would have helped Celeste, but I think it might help others.

You dont have to tell me! Completely agree.

But theres ALWAYS going to be a few of those nutbags.. the ones who resist education, resist stuff like that- the man who is shot down by women all his life, the loner, the ugly guy who cant get any (sorry but im just telling it like it is), gets angrier and angrier, frustration builds and then suddenly the whole world owes him. Especially women.

You're never going to stop those type of guy ONLY with effective policing, and jail and monitoring before this s**t even happens!!!

Stalking should be a much more serious offence, end of discussion. No one has the ******* right..

Know people that were family of her

He apparently slit her throat and there was blood everywhere. Absolute horror show

Seemed like a really nice chick who had awful luck being nice to a psychopath scumbag

So cruel
I don't know who you are, but you state that you know people that were her family, first off, those people are still and will always be Celeste's family, myself being one of them, secondly, where did you hear that Celeste had her throat slit as this is news to me and shocking to say the least. Celeste was stabbed but details of the murder have NOT been released! Please explain.

I meant myself- what can I actually do.. feel so powerless and am just fed up.
Hello, Thank you for wanting to help, unfortunately you can't help our precious Celeste, but you can help make a difference. If you want, please jump into Change.Org and sign the Petition (link provided below). Please also jump into the VLRC website and submit the consultation paper as we are fighting for 'Celeste's Law' to help future victims from pathetic stalkers. (link also provided below). Please note, deadline for the submission is 12th August and you do NOT need to be a victim to submit, you simply need to want to make a difference. Please share far and wide.

Thank you for your thoughts and help.

#HerNameWasCelesteManno
#SayHerNameCelesteManno
#JusticeForCelesteManno

Srsly is there anything we/I can do about this issue?

Im so sick of just complaining about it on this site. I want to actually do something- and trust me, im not the type of person to go to a protest or anything like that, but im just ******* over this sh*t.
Hello, Thank you for wanting to help, unfortunately you can't help our precious Celeste, but you can help make a difference. If you want, please jump into Change.Org and sign the Petition (link provided below). Please also jump into the VLRC website and submit the consultation paper as we are fighting for 'Celeste's Law' to help future victims from pathetic stalkers. (link also provided below). Please note, deadline for the submission is 12th August and you do NOT need to be a victim to submit, you simply need to want to make a difference. Please share far and wide.

#HerNameWasCelesteManno
#SayHerNameCelesteManno
#JusticeForCelesteManno

#HerNameWasCelesteManno
#SayHerNameCelesteManno
#JusticeForCelesteManno
Done and hope you're ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The coward failed to front court recently.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-13/celeste-manno-mother-calls-accused-killer-cowardly/100288764

Further, apparently he has made an attempt on his own life.

Justice won’t be fun for him but it is well deserved.

My thoughts are with her family and friends and all those campaigning to prevent more of these senseless and cowardly crimes.

Last edited:
Know people that were family of her

He apparently slit her throat and there was blood everywhere. Absolute horror show

Seemed like a really nice chick who had awful luck being nice to a psychopath scumbag

So cruel
Hello Mazza,

I don't know who you are, but you state that you know people that were her family, first off, those people are still and will always be Celeste's family, myself being one of them, secondly, where did you hear that Celeste had her throat slit as this is news to me and shocking to say the least. Celeste was stabbed but details of the murder have NOT been released! Please respond and explain.

Last edited:
What a troubled creep.
Now he’s arguing he didn’t stab her S many times as alleged after firing his defence team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back