Politics & Government CENSUS 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't see that coming at all.

Old mate comes over.

Types like a ******* Ostrich...but gets on whilst mine cant get on.

Answers his questions that should have taken anyone else 5 minutes (Pensioner=like 20 q's) in about 30 minutes.

Clicks 'submit'

Declined.

Packs up and goes home.

At the end of a long work day, all you need is to spend 20-30mins on it, submit, declined, unsaved data times out, servers down, call us in coming days. Ugh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine how dumb you'd have to be to attempt it in prime time

all they yap on about is how august 9th is census night, they should let you know you can do it pretty much anytime. with the added bonus for them that their site wouldn't crumble under the load.

If it weren't for bigfooty i'd have no idea that you can do it at anytime. And i still waited for tonight because i'm a lazy arse.

silly me, I assumed you couldn't do it at any other time than the evening of the 9th.

I'm not sure why they don't "sell" it as August rather than the 9th.

Because then some people would need September to do it.

all they yap on about is how august 9th is census night, they should let you know you can do it pretty much anytime. with the added bonus for them that their site wouldn't crumble under the load.

If it weren't for bigfooty i'd have no idea that you can do it at anytime. And i still waited for tonight because i'm a lazy arse.

they can't run a website or a survey and yet they want to collect our data so they can roll out services better.

god help you if you actually need to rely upon a government department for health, social welfare or education.

When I got home on Sunday evening after a weekend out I was enthused to get it done as well, went straight to the website, before finding that the login was issued via mail. Was already in my PJs then and not willing to trek to the letterbox, so left it. Alas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back