Central Highlands FL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

SORRY IT WAS BUNINYONG/NEWLYN GAME.

Central Highlands Football League

epodotrSsnumh780020gah0gmt9g61im6im479g905algi31mt5ii78a16al ·
Brandt CHFL Round 1 Update
Due to injury to a player requiring ambulance treatment in the Buninyong vs Newlyn senior match the AFL Laws of the Game rule for a match which is unable to restart after 30 minutes delay was applied.
Where the game is not able to restart after 30 minutes and the match is before half time the match will be classed as a draw (2 points each) and the scores at the time of the stopping of the match are used for the purposes of percentage calculations.

Having moved to Gordon last year I took up a membership and got to most games. Bought another membership for this year and they have started well again. As they had the bye this week I headed to Dunnstown v Springbank and early on it looked like Dunnstown were a level above Springbank but the 2nd half was closer but Dunnstown won comfortably. Have Dunnstown improved since last year or have Springbank lost a step as they are 0-2 to start the season

Having moved to Gordon last year I took up a membership and got to most games. Bought another membership for this year and they have started well again. As they had the bye this week I headed to Dunnstown v Springbank and early on it looked like Dunnstown were a level above Springbank but the 2nd half was closer but Dunnstown won comfortably. Have Dunnstown improved since last year or have Springbank lost a step as they are 0-2 to start the season
Hopefully you can post more mate as this thread is very quiet..

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back