Central Highlands general thread - June 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

A week out & bunningyong have already signed 4 of sebastapols best players. Has Winduss been appointed at hepburn yet? Big east geelong fullforward lucas murphy had been in talks with springbank. Very good player

4 from sebas hey,,, at least they will now have 4 bench warmers for the reserves.. dunno if ya seen sebas lately, but they dont have 4 footballers let alone good ones:thumbsu:

Maybe he's sick of the "thugs" losing him Grand Final's!

Bombers, who are these Buninyong players?

Sphincter! Thats what Bombers1983 should be called. He pulls everything straight out of his arse. Check every post he's ever put on here and you'll find his about as believable as a politician

I was at the Grandfinal. Waubra controlled the game from the get go. Was hard to see Daylesford winning. If you had never seen them play a home and away game you would have thought, how did they get there. Way to slow. Had zero thought for going and switching the footy and taking the game on. Blue print for playing D'ford would be switch run and play on. Waubra made them look that slow it wasnt funny. Cant knock D'ford too much but I just think they get through the regular games and finals on smaller grounds but up against the best side all year on a massively open and wide oval they had nothing. #28 was close to best on for Waubra for the job he did on an albeit it slightly injured Cummings. As for D'ford going the "knuckle", Im trying to work out what game that was in because they didnt hurt anyone in the granny. I was saying to some boys im with that they should whack a few in the third to get Waubra second guessing but it never really came. #42 from the D'ford aside. Waubra a very even side but geez like every year in every comp there were some very ordinary players recieving a medal. Time for cricket

I was at the Grandfinal. Waubra controlled the game from the get go. Was hard to see Daylesford winning. If you had never seen them play a home and away game you would have thought, how did they get there. Way to slow. Had zero thought for going and switching the footy and taking the game on. Blue print for playing D'ford would be switch run and play on. Waubra made them look that slow it wasnt funny. Cant knock D'ford too much but I just think they get through the regular games and finals on smaller grounds but up against the best side all year on a massively open and wide oval they had nothing. #28 was close to best on for Waubra for the job he did on an albeit it slightly injured Cummings. As for D'ford going the "knuckle", Im trying to work out what game that was in because they didnt hurt anyone in the granny. I was saying to some boys im with that they should whack a few in the third to get Waubra second guessing but it never really came. #42 from the D'ford aside. Waubra a very even side but geez like every year in every comp there were some very ordinary players recieving a medal. Time for cricket

Are you shitting me too slow and no good on the bigger grounds against top sides?? Beat top finushing team on bigger ground outrunning them in the end. Home ground also one of biggest in comp. Yes in gf they were outplayed but had some chances and with some straight kicking in the last qtr could have levelled it up. Daylesford most likely oldest side in comp but played some quicj footy this year, just couldnt do enough of it on the big day

Joel Adams & jenkins clearly went the man, with cheap hits while players had their heads down over the ball- It went on all day. Pretty sure jenkins wore an arm guard that would have not been approved by the league. The rules were changed along time ago to protect players & a couple of incidents that were reportable and players should have been sent off.

Who are the ordinary playes who did not deserve the medals?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joel Adams & jenkins clearly went the man, with cheap hits while players had their heads down over the ball- It went on all day. Pretty sure jenkins wore an arm guard that would have not been approved by the league. The rules were changed along time ago to protect players & a couple of incidents that were reportable and players should have been sent off.

Who are the ordinary playes who did not deserve the medals?

Yeah I agree there were a few head high contacts but come on mate, you cant sit there and tell me Daylesford played dirty. #42 must be one you have mentioned. Yep he did some dumb things but he is more chance of hurting himself at that size.

As for the players who dont deserve the medals. Technically they deserve them because they played but talk about a backseat journey.

so johnny coleman wins the waubra bnf to be honest i think he is a useless **** he didnt get a ****in touch against the newlyn catters GO CATTERS!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back