Central Highlands Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bungaree have signed the brother of Western Bulldog player Ayce Cordy, Reece who has spent a few years on Werribee's VFL list and played in Essendon league.

i hear he wont be playing till halfway through the season but will be a big inclusion because of his pace and use of the ball for a big man.

Have heard he signed with SM Rovers, also heard that edwards and stewart have signed back at Newlyn.

Good riddance to Box.
Edwards & Stewart are way past it. What i have seen of stewart latley he has been in a good paddock. Edwards was a good player in a s**t side and is often injured.

Word is Chfl will be bringing interleague back this year or next with 2 sides. 1 to play the mcdfl & the other possibly playin the rdfl or gdfl. Interesting prospect if you ask me.

Also Glenn Handley is back at Clunes. Any word on Wearthly?

Good riddance to Box.
Edwards & Stewart are way past it. What i have seen of stewart latley he has been in a good paddock. Edwards was a good player in a s**t side and is often injured.

Word is Chfl will be bringing interleague back this year or next with 2 sides. 1 to play the mcdfl & the other possibly playin the rdfl or gdfl. Interesting prospect if you ask me.

Also Glenn Handley is back at Clunes. Any word on Wearthly?

Stewart and Edwards would be pretty handy recruits for newlyn given that they were probably lacking some bigger experienced bodies in the middle last year. Will probably challenge for a finals spot given they only lost to Hepburn and daylesford by a point last year. Heard waubra are looking particularly strong this year. Anyone know how rokewood, carn lint and skipton are going? Not sure if the favourable draw will help the lpfl teams out too much... Might be a good year for the wickers to get off the bottom!

Ballarat Football League Newlyn Football Club Mclean, Clint Pending 17/02/11
Clint McLean to another central highlands club??? Off the top of anyone's heads, how many is that now?? Better still, can anyone tell me how many clubs in general across leagues he's been to in the last decade?

I'd suspect its more clubs than kicks he's had...

Clint McLean to another central highlands club??? Off the top of anyone's heads, how many is that now?? Better still, can anyone tell me how many clubs in general across leagues he's been to in the last decade?

Havent heard of him before, where has he been? Only twos player obvisously?

Havent heard of him before, where has he been? Only twos player obvisously?

Played at Bungaree for a while... Was a fringe 1's player from memory. At a guess, I'd say he's probably played for 6-7 clubs. Maybe he just likes training at different altitudes each year. Either that or he has a mangina and he leaves a club when they find out...:eek:

Heard a whisper that Mckay and Cox were both leaving Hepburn after last year (heard it late last year, that they weren't that happy with the coaching staff out there). Anyone heard anything further?:cool:

Played at Bungaree for a while... Was a fringe 1's player from memory. At a guess, I'd say he's probably played for 6-7 clubs. Maybe he just likes training at different altitudes each year. Either that or he has a mangina and he leaves a club when they find out...:eek:

Heard a whisper that Mckay and Cox were both leaving Hepburn after last year (heard it late last year, that they weren't that happy with the coaching staff out there). Anyone heard anything further?:cool:

They won't get 4 figures anywhere else mate.

Good old romeril has signed 3 aboriginals boys (ben muir aidden kiccket) that all played 2s at north city & sebas for 300$ a game. These boys have been to every club in the league asking for this kind of $ & good old romeril was the only 1 silly enough to give it to them. They would be lucky to get a game at Illabrook

I have also herad robbo hasnt been happy with numbers at training, especially those on big dollars havent been turning up! Any hepburn insight? Waubra would have to be close to favourite for flag?????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know how straight after you spray mortein on a blowfly it goes nuts and flys around the room at a million miles an hour smashing into everything before it pretty quickly crashes and does nothing? Thats him.

Stewart and Edwards would be pretty handy recruits for newlyn given that they were probably lacking some bigger experienced bodies in the middle last year. Will probably challenge for a finals spot given they only lost to Hepburn and daylesford by a point last year. Heard waubra are looking particularly strong this year. Anyone know how rokewood, carn lint and skipton are going? Not sure if the favourable draw will help the lpfl teams out too much... Might be a good year for the wickers to get off the bottom!
what do you mean by ''the favouable draw" for the lpfl teams? doesn't everyone play each other once making it an even draw for the first time ever

You know how straight after you spray mortein on a blowfly it goes nuts and flys around the room at a million miles an hour smashing into everything before it pretty quickly crashes and does nothing? Thats him.

Haha, good analogy there merrigan, is that referring to on field or off field?

I know it's very early to say this, but could we be witnessing a wheel or two falling off out at the Burra's? Time will tell. Would be a real shame, given that they are such a great bunch of blokes out there.

You're right there cledis, hadn't actually looked past the first 5 or so rounds. How will illabarook go against creswick? Should be a cracker!

Think the interest in the league this year will be huge this year...

I have also herad robbo hasnt been happy with numbers at training, especially those on big dollars havent been turning up! Any hepburn insight? Waubra would have to be close to favourite for flag?????

I have also heard there are alot of coaches who are not very happy with numbers at training. The Bunga & Ballan coaches have given the players a ultimatum. Either get more numbers or there gone. Its not very good when you have new recruits coming to train & there is only 15 people on the track.
Who have Hepburn recruited? Very QUIET on here. Jck Savige is on his way back to Carnham

I have also heard there are alot of coaches who are not very happy with numbers at training. The Bunga & Ballan coaches have given the players a ultimatum. Either get more numbers or there gone. Its not very good when you have new recruits coming to train & there is only 15 people on the track.
Who have Hepburn recruited? Very QUIET on here. Jck Savige is on his way back to Carnham

Mixed signals coming out about ballan, big things said about peoples back, but whisper is he is off to the mines. Small forward aquilina rumored to be training at a couple of chfl clubs.
Can anyone confirm / deny either or give an insight if they are going forward or backwards this year. Haven't heard of many recruits and they can't really afford to lose players. Watts and Carr past it

Mixed signals coming out about ballan, big things said about peoples back, but whisper is he is off to the mines. Small forward aquilina rumored to be training at a couple of chfl clubs.
Can anyone confirm / deny either or give an insight if they are going forward or backwards this year. Haven't heard of many recruits and they can't really afford to lose players. Watts and Carr past it

Gee some big scoops there. Peoples been at the mines for the last 2 years aquilina had a knee reco in december carr retired at the end of 09 and watts won league goal kicking in 09 and the club goalkicking last season.

Gee some big scoops there. Peoples been at the mines for the last 2 years aquilina had a knee reco in december carr retired at the end of 09 and watts won league goal kicking in 09 and the club goalkicking last season.

Heard yesterday that Ballans coach Julian Shanks has quit the club , can anyone confirm this? Would be pretty hard for the club to bounce back at this time of the year...

Dunnstown are struggling for numbers at training, most numbers they've had is 28. Not looking good for the season either with about 47 players on the list, with a few question marks on a few of them as well! Any other clubs struggling for numbers??

Dunnstown are struggling for numbers at training, most numbers they've had is 28. Not looking good for the season either with about 47 players on the list, with a few question marks on a few of them as well! Any other clubs struggling for numbers??
i wouldnt be complaining about 28 on the track, pretty googd number i would have thought.

i have heard Carngham are consistantly getting 30 to 35 to training every night and have signed up to 10 players, which needed to be done heading into this league :thumbsu:

Judging by the number of times you've mentioned a lack of numbers at the Town in your few posts, they must be really starting to worry out there. You should ask the coach or pres next time you're out there.

Can anyone confirm the talk of Bunga getting a former team mate of O'Bree to play against him when Bunga V Beaufort??

Judging by the number of times you've mentioned a lack of numbers at the Town in your few posts, they must be really starting to worry out there. You should ask the coach or pres next time you're out there.

Can anyone confirm the talk of Bunga getting a former team mate of O'Bree to play against him when Bunga V Beaufort??

Prestigiacomo. And unlikely, but, time will tell.

Heard yesterday that Ballans coach Julian Shanks has quit the club , can anyone confirm this? Would be pretty hard for the club to bounce back at this time of the year...

Nice scoop there little pig. Anyone word on the new guy Michael Boyd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back