Central Highlands U/18s 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Ballan or Dford? that is the question??????

also with those teams being posted, i think alex hobson is well inline for a spot in the ruck he played sensational

Daylesford easy. They will flog waubra grand final day too!! To good on the big ground up at north.

Maybe so, but if waubra can use there height, that may prove to be the diffrence. and hopefully ballan can have a fair crack at dford this weekend, we would all love to see a good game

Maybe so, but if waubra can use there height, that may prove to be the diffrence. and hopefully ballan can have a fair crack at dford this weekend, we would all love to see a good game
yeah i wouldnt count ballan out. I think if they are to win they will have to out muscle d'ford. d'ford could be a little bit soft compared to ballan. guessing it will not be a blo out but i still see the dogs winning. also hear that brennans hamstring could be targeted by whoever makes the grand final. is it 100 percent?

yeah i wouldnt count ballan out. I think if they are to win they will have to out muscle d'ford. d'ford could be a little bit soft compared to ballan. guessing it will not be a blo out but i still see the dogs winning. also hear that brennans hamstring could be targeted by whoever makes the grand final. is it 100 percent?

Well after this weekend, when he got 2nd best, and he was at his best, if there was any doubt his hammmy was sore, it came through with the goods clearly, and he was barging through packs as usall, so with the week off, it will be %110

whats up with this thread gone a bit quiet. waubra must be worried this week haha
Agreed sneak! waubra definatily worried. bet you after the weekend if they win the hread will come back with them all showbaoting. But they will not win so probably with thier excuses!! Dayelsford tow in by 2 goals i think on the big ground at north.

Waubra have got it wrapped up for 2011. Gun players from Ballarat league such as hamish walsh gayton etc are at the roos and make them unbeatable. carngham/linton are maybe the only team that could beat them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back