Central Highlands

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craig aston was in ballarat on the weekend he is as fit as anyone and has lost id say around 20 kilos already if he decides to come back to ballarat from qld he will be one of the best forwards in the league i reckon

Craig aston was in ballarat on the weekend he is as fit as anyone and has lost id say around 20 kilos already if he decides to come back to ballarat from qld he will be one of the best forwards in the league i reckon

I guess hes an okay player mate, maybe handy in a CHFL under 18's side.

But hes nothing to talk up hooligan 12 hes nothing but a BFL reject.

not a bfl reject im from sebastopol they rejected his clearance the last three years in a row he just prefers the laid back style of footy nonetheless a very big threat next season

Jenkins hasn't played for about 2 years as his body has been knocked about a bit - used to be a good player, but probablty past it

not a bfl reject im from sebastopol they rejected his clearance the last three years in a row he just prefers the laid back style of footy nonetheless a very big threat next season

I was talking to people the other day from sebas mate....and they told me they didnt want him at the club because of his lake of good bloke material, plus they thought he was a fat C***

who have newlyn signed? heard there throwing the cash around but no1 wants to go there. Think adam jenkins will be a good recruit if he gets fit and he is only 28

hi lads havent had much to do with the chfl the last few yrs but do take an interest in it.

word is that beaufort are on a mad recruiting binge, while keeping most of their players from this season gone..

also heard a rumour that aj beacham from learmonth has had talks with carngham linton. can anyone confirm??

hi lads havent had much to do with the chfl the last few yrs but do take an interest in it.

word is that beaufort are on a mad recruiting binge, while keeping most of their players from this season gone..

also heard a rumour that aj beacham from learmonth has had talks with carngham linton. can anyone confirm??

Probably, he's a good player and coach he probably gets a lot of clubs ring him all the good players and coachs do but i can tell you for certain 100% he has been re-appointed at Learmonth.

Have B1 and B2 finally come out of the closet yet?
The adventures of page three boy continues on with a change from learmonth footballer to football identity, saving his brothers club the humiliation by leaving ?

Well, i dont know too much about bunni, but you'd think they would of payed tranquilli a bit per game.

As for Bungaree, well from the seniors side, the only players being payed match payments were the coach, Assistant Coach, Vice Captain, Full Forward, 3 players from the BFL, and 4 players from University, and they were only getting petrol money... There was incentives each game, but werent much at all...

A bloke i was speaking to plays for bungaree seniors. And hes not under any of those categorys and gets paid!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A new top 6 system will be voted on at CHFL AGM. The proposal is that 1st & 2nd go straight into the 2nd semi with 3 v 6 and 4 v 5 in elimination finals with the winners going to the 1st semi. Can not see this proposal getting through due to the large advantage that 2nd position gains over 3rd

A new top 6 system will be voted on at CHFL AGM. The proposal is that 1st & 2nd go straight into the 2nd semi with 3 v 6 and 4 v 5 in elimination finals with the winners going to the 1st semi. Can not see this proposal getting through due to the large advantage that 2nd position gains over 3rd
The final 5 is the best system, and keeps proving to be.. and is very easy to understand..... we have only ever had Springbank win it from 5th and they were a pretty special side going back to back.
Near impossible to win it from 6th so why bother considering it, and it is too much of a disadvantage for the side that finishes 3rd to be knocked out in the first week. It only takes a couple of injuries on the day to key players, or shocking weather and that sides Premiership dreams could be over....... Top 3 always deserve the double chance....
Let the other leagues have a final 6 which not many understand or like.
We wont be voting for it.

The final 5 is the best system, and keeps proving to be.. and is very easy to understand..... we have only ever had Springbank win it from 5th and they were a pretty special side going back to back.
Near impossible to win it from 6th so why bother considering it, and it is too much of a disadvantage for the side that finishes 3rd to be knocked out in the first week. It only takes a couple of injuries on the day to key players, or shocking weather and that sides Premiership dreams could be over....... Top 3 always deserve the double chance....
Let the other leagues have a final 6 which not many understand or like.
We wont be voting for it.

agreed, final 6 is rubbish. tends to be a massive gulf in class between 3rd and 6th in most leagues anyway and you often see a 10 goal + thumpingh in that final. the final 5 and final 8 systems clearly the best, and 8 is proba bit extravagant for chfl??

Newlyn being in the middle of nowhere has a lot to do with it, and the fact that the towns a s**t whole doesnt help either!!!

Any news on Dunnstown? Heard they have lost a heap of players!! have they signed any??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back