Central Murray 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of key outs, where are they all off too?
Would be tough to replace them players. I heard they were talking to a few from echuca, how did cohuna go there?

In order:
Macorna
Macorna
Moama
WA
Echuca
?????
North Ballarat-will get some games from him 6-8
Melbourne
Pyramid
Macorna

Something needs to happen with regards to the Interleague stuff. Couldn't see the League would dangle carrots as big as the clubs within it. Maybe Plugga Wishart could forfeit a weeks wage. That should cover the hire of the ground, bus, new uniforms and match payments comfortably. For all grades of netball and football.[insert emoticon here]

M
Something needs to happen with regards to the Interleague stuff. Couldn't see the League would dangle carrots as big as the clubs within it. Maybe Plugga Wishart could forfeit a weeks wage. That should cover the hire of the ground, bus, new uniforms and match payments comfortably. For all grades of netball and football.[insert emoticon here]
maybe the league needs a massive shake up with 4 footy leagues in the area turning into a two division comp with the mallee nc cmfl and grfl almalgamating

Vet whats happening at Kerang who are the confirmed arrivals and departures

Who is Swan Hill's Assistant Coach? I missed it on the Radio.
Tim Ruffles was on fremantles list for two years, Has had three knee recos so not sure how much playing he will be doing, he wont be ready till halfway through the season apparently

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Central would go towards Bendigo! Most likely the Loddon Valley! I couldn't imagine many players living in the CMFL area playing in NC anyway!

CMFNL & GRFL need to merge and have 2 divisions with promotion/relegation, the landscape of league make up needs to change to be sustainable going forward, merging may not be the correct way but something has to change.

I would imagine the Swans will finish higher than fifth if they can get ruffles on the park and stay injury free

Kerang
Cohuna
Swan Hill
Eagles
T/M
Woorinen
Nyah
KB
BALRANALD
Boga
Tyn Tyn

League BNF- Xavier Moloney

I would imagine the Swans will finish higher than fifth if they can get ruffles on the park and stay injury free

Kerang
Cohuna
Swan Hill
Eagles
T/M
Woorinen
Nyah
KB
BALRANALD
Boga
Tyn Tyn

League BNF- Xavier Moloney

Cohuna will not make finals this year, Christian Bock will win the league B&F as he should have in 2013

Kerang
T manang
Eagles
Swan Hill
Woora
Cohuna

League B n F Moloney and as an outsider I'll go Maher if Nyah can win a few games

The rest will be that far behind it won't matter.

Kerang
T manang
Eagles
Swan Hill
Woora
Cohuna

League B n F Moloney and as an outsider I'll go Maher if Nyah can win a few games

The rest will be that far behind it won't matter.

i think you will find that karl lohde will double mahers vote tally and might even give the medal a nudge this year. moloney is always a chance.

i think you will find that karl lohde will double mahers vote tally and might even give the medal a nudge this year. moloney is always a chance.
Do you think the travel each week from darwin may affect his game slightly?? Has he commited for every game??

Do you think the travel each week from darwin may affect his game slightly?? Has he commited for every game??

Travel won't bother him he is very professional. will play ten or a dozen games might not win it but as I said will double mahers votes. And finish at least top five.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back