Central Murray 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearance in for Leigh Masters to Tyntynder? Once off or back permanently?

Also saw a clearance lodged for Shane Valenti to Cohuna but cancelled. He would have been a massive recruit...one of the best from the VFL over the last decade

Clearance in for Leigh Masters to Tyntynder? Once off or back permanently?

Also saw a clearance lodged for Shane Valenti to Cohuna but cancelled. He would have been a massive recruit...one of the best from the VFL over the last decade

Any thoughts on who will make the interleague side?

Went and had a look at the interleague game today. Nice 6 goal win to the Central Murray boys
Can you provide a more detailed synopsis please sir? I have been trying to find out best players etc but this along with the Golden Rivers reports haven't been lodged from what I have checked.

Can you provide a more detailed synopsis please sir? I have been trying to find out best players etc but this along with the Golden Rivers reports haven't been lodged from what I have checked.

Jump on the Bendigo Addy website it's got a good write up and the best players etc.

My account isn't great as my understanding of who some of the players are is not as good as it once was.

The central Murray played a great first quarter. Had too much run and class. The forwards all got a,good look at the footy. I thought the little blokes like saad, tipungwuti, Corey Kelly were really good early. Limbach looked a good target but probably wasn't used well to be fair.

The second quarter HDFNL got on top across half back and ran themselves back into the game. Mathieson seemed to leave at quarter time which hurt the structure up there a bit and Limbach looked sore.

The second half saw the class of the CMFL step up again and their skill and run took over. They seemed stronger around the clearances.

Former Lalbert star Marty Kelly would have been my pick for best. Angus McKenzie competed and jumped well in the ruck against a much bigger opponent whilst Alex Erlandson and Harrisn Keely went well down back. I think Keely even swung forward and kicked a couple. Tipungwuti took a classic hanger as well as kicking 3 goals and was good to watch. Overall was pretty even really

The kid can certainly play. Very surprised this is his first opportunity to play tac.
If any of his clubs supporters need any assistance getting his name out there I'd be happy to assist???

The kid is jet and should have been playing prior to now. Your connections would be invaluable.

If he turns out to be anything like his old man he has a big future and will be a terrific bloke. Big Gadget was one of the best I played against

The kid is jet and should have been playing prior to now. Your connections would be invaluable.

If he turns out to be anything like his old man he has a big future and will be a terrific bloke. Big Gadget was one of the best I played against

Any news how the young fella went on the weekend?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top of the table clash on Saturday with Kerang visiting Woorinen. Be interested to see how this pans out. Gillingham walked off sore late against Tyntynder so a question mark against him fronting up.

Top of the table clash on Saturday with Kerang visiting Woorinen. Be interested to see how this pans out. Gillingham walked off sore late against Tyntynder so a question mark against him fronting up.

Will be very interesting. I reckon the Lalbert v Kerang game a few weeks back was the best game of country footy I've seen for many years so hopefully for those going to this one it will be just as good

Looks Kerang's flag to lose but who is better placed to challenge, Eagles or Woorinen? To this observer, the 4th and 5th placed sides are making up the numbers but we know upsets can happen, just can't see it happening however.

Kerang are still easily the best side but they have dropped off enough that they are probably beatable on the day. Forth and fifth are just making up numbers unfortunately though

Roota's beloved Eagles falter by the barest of margins to Swan Hill. Kerang had a good struggle against Woorinen, so now we are down to 3. Will Paddy Dow be available now for the Swans? If he is, a midfield consisting of Dow, Wade and Maloney will be mouth watering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back