Central Murray 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Boyd back to Woorinen this year, played Saturday night and would of kicked 7 or 8, made Erlandson look 2nd rate.
He will be bloody good for them and he is the sort of player who could win them a game against Kerang. A match winner is something they have really lacked.
Fair effort to kick 7-8 of a teams 10 goals on Erlandson.
How did the other teams look on the night?

Interesting selections made out at the eagles nest with Comben and big Duck lining up in the two's and Bedggood selected in the senior side. Also one would feel that Balranald might be a chance against Kerang up at Greenham park.

Interesting selections made out at the eagles nest with Comben and big Duck lining up in the two's and Bedggood selected in the senior side. Also one would feel that Balranald might be a chance against Kerang up at Greenham park.
The Big Duck been a busy man on family farm so he hasn't done much of a Preseason.. I think after a few games you will see him back in the 1s where he belongs.

The Big Duck been a busy man on family farm so he hasn't done much of a Preseason.. I think after a few games you will see him back in the 1s where he belongs.

Absolutley and given his horror run of injuries he needs to be fit before he plays properly. He will be a key player when the whips are cracking

Absolutley and given his horror run of injuries he needs to be fit before he plays properly. He will be a key player when the whips are cracking
Yeah poor bugger. Unfortunately for him injurys have killed the Duck. A awesome player he is but if he never had those injurys he would of been even better.

What was the result up at Balranald?

Edit: I have just heard that there was a terrible situation in the reserves game which meant the seniors was called off. All the very best to those affected and to everyone at both clubs

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Midfield will be great!
Ruck - Troy Davis
Ruck rover - Marty Kelly
Rover - Tom Toma
Centre - Matt Wade
With Ryan Gillingham, Cam Barrett, Tom May, Toby Thoolen all too go through there as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back