Central Murray 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are three brothers at the raiders I think along with a few others with a balranald connection.

Pretty sure it’s a done deal

Whisper of Lobb and Farmer from Nully across to Mallee Eagles

Hi fellas, I coached Lobby and farmer to a couple of premierships back in Melbourne and they are very good friends of mine. However there is no truth in the rumour. Both decent players and we speak all the time but no truth in the rumour whatsoever. Cheers!!

Hi fellas, I coached Lobby and farmer to a couple of premierships back in Melbourne and they are very good friends of mine. However there is no truth in the rumour. Both decent players and we speak all the time but no truth in the rumour whatsoever. Cheers!!

You’re killing the thread with your honesty Deano, it’s breath of fresh air pal bloody credit to ya :thumbsu:

Golden Square Centre Half Back Micheal Dalrymple too Kerang.
Cohuna have picked up former Golden Square and Wedderburn midfielder Tom Hughes also trying very hard with the Johnston brothers from Bendigo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No chance of heslop brothers covering mertz boys
Plenty of defenders will shut down kal ( Jamie Nicholas, John wardle etc)

I like this thread, no-one argues with each other lol. I’m looking forward to watching a few Mallee Eagle games this year and meeting a few blokes after they signed a few Caroline Springs players. XL Eagles shirt on order please :)

No chance of heslop brothers covering mertz boys
Plenty of defenders will shut down kal ( Jamie Nicholas, John wardle etc)
I think if they only lose the two Mertz's than with improvement from a lot of the kids they played last year and the two Heslops and Farrell they should be better next year.
I doubt they'll be able to replace Austy though but he was in the best few players in the league imo

Dylan from Golden Square big full forward and Daniel his brother from South Bendigo

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I heard Dylan is playing at Golden Square again. I did hear he had a lot of offers though. My mates son is considering playing at Nyah through a friend are they a decent Club? I know Daryl White played for several years.

Last edited:
I heard Dylan was staying at Golden Square things can change though.

I heard Dylan is playing at Golden Square again. I did hear he had a lot of offers though. My mates son is considering playing at Nyah through a friend are they a decent Club? I know Daryl White played for several years.

Lots of good people at Nyah. They made a GF a couple of years back but have struggled to maintain consistent competitiveness. They have relied heavily on recruits from the NT which can be a hit and miss strategy

Lots of good people at Nyah. They made a GF a couple of years back but have struggled to maintain consistent competitiveness. They have relied heavily on recruits from the NT which can be a hit and miss strategy
I heard they got caught out this year because some players went back to the NT for a visit and didn't come back. Heard they were still pretty competitive for a side that only won a couple of games.

I heard they got caught out this year because some players went back to the NT for a visit and didn't come back. Heard they were still pretty competitive for a side that only won a couple of games.

That's the risk you run with that particular recruitment strategy. As I've said there are lots of great people at Nyah. I played many many years of footy against them and don't have a bad word to say about the club. I was just being honest about the on field performance

That's the risk you run with that particular recruitment strategy. As I've said there are lots of great people at Nyah. I played many many years of footy against them and don't have a bad word to say about the club. I was just being honest about the on field performance
Yeah that's fair enough I guess it's tough to entice players out of the area so that's why they might go down that line.

As a club in general, theyre one of the few i dont dislike a hell of a lot.

I dont know if this guy has a dislike for caroline springs..but his thoughts on the carload headed for mallee eagles

all 2’s players as they were battlers for Caroline springs who finished bottom
3.. hope you’re not expecting a injection of talent as these blokes are spuds who just leech of clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back