Central Murray 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry roota my attempt at humour, im led to believe chalky and harrop from nyah didnt have the best player coach relationship.

Not sure on tyntyndes pick up, you would think it would be in relation to kirby's networrking, so most likely daniel wells!!

Who is co coaching with which Harrop and which ex Afl player is heading to Tyntynder?

Sorry roota my attempt at humour, im led to believe chalky and harrop from nyah didnt have the best player coach relationship.

Not sure on tyntyndes pick up, you would think it would be in relation to kirby's networrking, so most likely daniel wells!!

Sorry old mate..my sense of humour and sense of anything has taken a battering in recent times!

You’d assume it would be Jackson Ferguson from Hay given the connection with Ellis.

Is it true about the possible ex-AFL heading to tyntynder?
Or, if read correctly, it's a possibly ex afl, meaning they're still in the system?
The closest one that was near being ex was former bulldog Jenkins. Might still be there if he can't get a senior gig at Geelong 🧐

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m being flown to Sydney Monday to help my mate Barry hall with his upcoming bout. I have no words for what has taken place here.
Why would Barry fly you to Sydney when he is training on the Gold Coast?
Because his Deanos bestie , don’t ya know. Helmer’s is besties with everyone, that’s why he never stays in one league for more the 3 years , not because he gets caught out for what a rubbish talking worm he is but because he wants to share with the country what a rare gem he is to the game. Heard his off to coach walla walla nam nam in the central Tiwi islands 3rd division next year.
Prepare the toilet paper coz show bags is coming to town

Because his Deanos bestie , don’t ya know. Helmer’s is besties with everyone, that’s why he never stays in one league for more the 3 years , not because he gets caught out for what a rubbish talking worm he is but because he wants to share with the country what a rare gem he is to the game. Heard his off to coach walla walla nam nam in the central Tiwi islands 3rd division next year.

Coaching record speaks for itself mate..I think you best get back in whatever box you crawled out of

If you're going to come out and blatantly potshot a bloke, only fair to sign off with your name.

Must have been left out of the Grandfinal side to be that hasty!!!

P
phooaaw!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back