Central Murray 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coaching record of back 2 back grad final losses, that’s something to hang ya hat on..

Piss off mate..have an actual look at what he has done with that team and then prior to that..the bloke can coach and is one of the best our league has seen for many years. 2 clubs have made those grand finals..2 out of how many in the league?

Piss off mate..have an actual look at what he has done with that team and then prior to that..the bloke can coach and is one of the best our league has seen for many years. 2 clubs have made those grand finals..2 out of how many in the league?
What do u mean OUR league? Weren’t u walking around at the CMFNL GF with a Loddon Valley jacket on abusing players?

What do u mean OUR league? Weren’t u walking around at the CMFNL GF with a Loddon Valley jacket on abusing players?

Ok now I know who u are..thanks. I’ll take anything u say with the respect it deserves.

Played a s**t load more footy and contributed far more than you ever have to OUR league mate

He turned romsey into a power club, hes footy resume looks pretty good to me.

I thought it was patty cripps🤔,
Why dont u just name him on here roota

His footy resume stacks up with anyone who has come up here and coached. I won’t name anyone on here old mate but am happy to have people know who i am..I’m accountable..others aren’t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cripps you obviously don’t know footy mate... Anyone could have coached demarias side to back to back flags ...

Cripps you obviously don’t know footy mate... Anyone could have coached demarias side to back to back flags ...
Poor statement I reckon Woorinen 2019 were one of the weaker Premiership sides in Central Murrsy history. Got out of trouble in both finals and a few times throughout the year.

Poor statement I reckon Woorinen 2019 were one of the weaker Premiership sides in Central Murrsy history. Got out of trouble in both finals and a few times throughout the year.
Woorinen in comparison to other teams, had one of the most well rounded teams in the league, with almost no weak spots on all lines. Height, bigger bodies, speed. It's why it's no shock they've won back to back, and been the strength side for 2 years.
They may or may not have had a few close calls, but can't fault that they've been the most deserving in the last 2 years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back