Central Murray 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woorinen in comparison to other teams, had one of the most well rounded teams in the league, with almost no weak spots on all lines. Height, bigger bodies, speed. It's why it's no shock they've won back to back, and been the strength side for 2 years.
They may or may not have had a few close calls, but can't fault that they've been the most deserving in the last 2 years.
No one would argue they weren’t deserving but they were far from a dominant side. They done a bloody lot right with the playing group they had to get those flags. Demaria has been huge for them.
Teams like Kerang in the past are the sides that coaching probably had stuff all to do with it imo

Poor statement I reckon Woorinen 2019 were one of the weaker Premiership sides in Central Murrsy history. Got out of trouble in both finals and a few times throughout the year.
There are no strong sides anymore which is probably a good thing. Kerang has been the only really good side over the last decade and that was pretty bloody boring

No one would argue they weren’t deserving but they were far from a dominant side. They done a bloody lot right with the playing group they had to get those flags. Demaria has been huge for them.
Teams like Kerang in the past are the sides that coaching probably had stuff all to do with it imo
They are slightly different, Woora though maybe not super dominant, were really consistent. And not that many big superstars out of Melb. Lot of good locals. Aside from Kerang, Woora aren't that different to grand final winners past

Balranald Football Netball Club welcomes Tom Burnside. Tom is 6 foot 6 utility who has played footy with Assumption College 1st 18, Calder Cannons represented Vic Metro and more recently Epping.

Balranald Football Netball Club welcomes Tom Burnside. Tom is 6 foot 6 utility who has played footy with Assumption College 1st 18, Calder Cannons represented Vic Metro and more recently Epping.
Apparently he goes alright.

But Balranald wouldn't want to get to excited.
This would be why his clearance was denied.
Depends how bad they want to hold him to his contract.
Screenshot_20191103-124622_Samsung Internet.jpg

I thought Glenn Boyd would near hang up the boots after 2 flags. He's done a mighty service to the tigers but his hammys would be holding on by a thread I' would think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Road...good bet by them..have a bit of a soft spot for them after they were coached by my cousin and we played praccy’s against them
Interesting too see if Woorinen hunt that big key forward like him as a replacement. I hear Bo Alexander is leaving the Eagles I'm a bit surprised with that one given they've been so close in recent years and he is a stalwart of the Club.

Interesting too see if Woorinen hunt that big key forward like him as a replacement. I hear Bo Alexander is leaving the Eagles I'm a bit surprised with that one given they've been so close in recent years and he is a stalwart of the Club.
Bo is off to Bridgewater

After 2 years of one on one development training with Marcus im confident this year I will cover the hole left by the bear in the square.
Pencil me in for 50+ ruck coach

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
To be fair, while I take the piss a lot, good luck to ya if you get a gig.

But big step up to cover one of the senior leagues better forwards, so I'll have this quote ready to repost🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back