Central Murray 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if this guy has a dislike for caroline springs..but his thoughts on the carload headed for mallee eagles

all 2’s players as they were battlers for Caroline springs who finished bottom
3.. hope you’re not expecting a injection of talent as these blokes are spuds who just leech of clubs

Not surevRex Hickman can be considered a 2's player given he represented his league and then Vic Metro. Jason De Gabriel has played a terrific standard of footy also. Sounds like a bitter former club to me

I dont know if this guy has a dislike for caroline springs..but his thoughts on the carload headed for mallee eagles

3.. hope you’re not expecting a injection of talent as these blokes are spuds who just leech of clubs
One played for vic metro, one played inter league this year, one won a league b&f in nsw, one played 6 years of seniors including a flag and runner up and one has been there since juniors. Enough said. You’ll meet them all next weekend.

Gee Wizz Whispers you have made a great start to your Bigfooty Campaign. Im new to this myself but a quick glance at your opening 7 comments and its quite obvious what your pittiful agenda is...... bye bye

Gee Wizz Whispers you have made a great start to your Bigfooty Campaign. Im new to this myself but a quick glance at your opening 7 comments and its quite obvious what your pittiful agenda is...... bye bye

What "pittiful" agenda are you on about? Its not my opinion on the players i know nothing about, and did state that the op may have an agenda themselves against caroline springs. But its someones thoughts ive thrown out there.
So float off in that hot air balloon hey :poo:

Was going to ask, roota, but hows Gus McKenzie traveling? Hed near be scratched all next season wouldn't he the poor bugger?
Double blow would have to be Eagles without a ruckman unless one was lined up prior, or lucky to jag one so late

Was going to ask, roota, but hows Gus McKenzie traveling? Hed near be scratched all next season wouldn't he the poor bugger?
Double blow would have to be Eagles without a ruckman unless one was lined up prior, or lucky to jag one so late

Gus would have battled to play next season with the injury and would never be the same again in my opinion. Seriously horrific injury. He was intending on travelling this season coming anyway so have known that a ruckman would be required for quite a while. I'm sure that the powers that be will be talking to suitable people.

On that...you can't replace someone like Gus completely. Has been a fantastic footballer for our club but is an even better person and he has been an integral part of the improvement of the whole place

Gus would have battled to play next season with the injury and would never be the same again in my opinion. Seriously horrific injury. He was intending on travelling this season coming anyway so have known that a ruckman would be required for quite a while. I'm sure that the powers that be will be talking to suitable people.

On that...you can't replace someone like Gus completely. Has been a fantastic footballer for our club but is an even better person and he has been an integral part of the improvement of the whole place

Yeah the guy would be lucky to walk properly again to be honest. I saw him at charlton play and hard to find a tap ruckman like it. And cut from a good cloth in his old man.

And oracle Roota :D i cant remember, but if youre taking up coaching with a side do you need a clearance to them? Just wondering about the Kirby clearance. More to life than footy and being unable to play top echelon youd be mad to risk it at bush level

And oracle Roota :D i cant remember, but if youre taking up coaching with a side do you need a clearance to them? Just wondering about the Kirby clearance. More to life than footy and being unable to play top echelon youd be mad to risk it at bush level

Yep you need a clearance to take an official role at a club such as an assistant coach or runner etc. I'm hearing Kayle will play footy this season

Club or opponent :D

Keep going whisper.... won’t last long. The boys on this won’t take negative s**t for long before u are long gone. Stick to your horrible regime and and sit back and admire how the cmfl people run their respectful business

Keep going whisper.... won’t last long. The boys on this won’t take negative s**t for long before u are long gone. Stick to your horrible regime and and sit back and admire how the cmfl people run their respectful business

What does my reply to Roota thsts in agreeance with him, have to do with this imaginary "regime" youre on about? Im not going to get personal in case you actually are handicapped, but ill recap the original post you took umbridge too, that was not MY negative opinion, but in fact someones from the WRFL thread. So maybe stick to your CMFL Business thread while we throw around ins, outs, rumours and insights to whats upcoming in the 2019 season.
Regards -
Someone that thinks youre an utter peanut :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back