Central Murray 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The club has done a great job...there have been some losses as always but I think it has been a great effort to get the club back into a position where it is an attractive place for people to come and play. We will see how it plays out I guess.

What's news at tigerland?

Good to hear.
We start back this week training. Nice and early ready to defend both grades. When do your club resume?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys would really appreciate some help. Im 19 and playing up in AFL Cairns Reserves so not a very high standard comp but still not rubbish level I dont think. I'm looking at moving down to Victoria to test out playing down there and was wondering what the standard of various leagues/divisions are like. Would really appreciate the help as I dont want to play somewhere where I wont be good enough but I am willing to work hard whilst still enjoying my footy.

I hear Nyah have finally landed a coach in Troy Auld...gunna be tough coming in this late to attract any new players you’d think
Although it was only coming from a Toolytang person it seems they have made it their priority to keep all locals and attract as many back as possible. Apparently talking to a few handy sorts but. I imagine they’ll finish around the same as last year.

Lost Erlandson to Tooleybuc though haven’t they?
Yep he has gone which is a huge out considering they got him down here and he settled down here. It’s a little like when they lost Kruger and Corrie years back, even Ash Thompson. They have to stop letting this happen.
Apparently they could have a couple of very good players coming, though we will have to wait and see. They are probably at the point where they nearly have to start again this year and try to build again and that’s what is apparently happening.

Toolybuc seem pretty happy with what they are doing but again don’t think they will worry any of the good sides

Yep he has gone which is a huge out considering they got him down here and he settled down here. It’s a little like when they lost Kruger and Corrie years back, even Ash Thompson. They have to stop letting this happen.
Apparently they could have a couple of very good players coming, though we will have to wait and see. They are probably at the point where they nearly have to start again this year and try to build again and that’s what is apparently happening.

Toolybuc seem pretty happy with what they are doing but again don’t think they will worry any of the good sides

Good to see Nyah trying to clean up their mess but they should have never been in this situation in the first place. I think Tooley/Manang will be the big improvers. Have maintained their list and added a few class players into the mix which should see them playing finals. From all reports Kerang have lost up to 12 players which suggests they could be the big sliders. What are other clubs doing? Haven't heard a great deal.

Good to see Nyah trying to clean up their mess but they should have never been in this situation in the first place. I think Tooley/Manang will be the big improvers. Have maintained their list and added a few class players into the mix which should see them playing finals. From all reports Kerang have lost up to 12 players which suggests they could be the big sliders. What are other clubs doing? Haven't heard a great deal.

Yeh Toolybuc will be interesting. Good coach too.
Apparently Tyntynder think they’ll be better but again are coming from a long way back and we here that a lot.
If Kerang have lost that many than what has gone wrong? It would be hard to imagine just a couple of years ago.
Just locals no longer willing to travel back without pretty much knowing they’ll win the flag? Salary cap? Problems at the club?

Yeh Toolybuc will be interesting. Good coach too.
Apparently Tyntynder think they’ll be better but again are coming from a long way back and we here that a lot.
If Kerang have lost that many than what has gone wrong? It would be hard to imagine just a couple of years ago.
Just locals no longer willing to travel back without pretty much knowing they’ll win the flag? Salary cap? Problems at the club?

Kerang issues will be retirements and blokes following Matho and Coatsey to Bendigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back