Central Murray 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think good on Brookshaw and the board for taking a stance and having the guts to make an example of these people, this sort of behaviour should never be tolerate on any sports arena. I understand people are passionate but at the end of the day it's only a game of football.

Harsh is an understatement! King hit a bloke and knock him unconscious, footage available, all good, no case to answer.... umpire verbal abuse....8 weeks!
From what I take away, is it's ok to punch if you feel you may be bumped. Make things interesting next year if players know that.
And that if you see said bumper be punched, you must sit their mute and "enjoy the game ".

I think Johnny if a family member of yours was punched, you wouldn't think it's just a game and not have a voice of displeasure.

And, if people think these sanctions are for anything other than the board members being embarrassed for opinions that ridicule them which offends them because they drink their own bathwater, your kidding yourself.
Even comments on their Facebook get deleted like we live in China or Russia. Anything negative or alternate to their views, off you go

Looks like more contact has come from Kilworth to me, leaves the ground and raises an elbow.
You re kidding. Killworth raises nothing. His leg is raised from opposite force after he's punched. Hes also clearly skipping and is on the ground before contact.
CLEARLY shows Cadds right hand rocking Killworths head back.
I'm all for conversation, but not with a blind man

Looks like more contact has come from Kilworth to me, leaves the ground and raises an elbow.
And in case you're wondering why Killworth might've gone to bump, it's because of this.
Killworth lands in his back. Whistle blown, free kick. Cadd then sits up and gives Killworth a lovely swinging up behind the head for 0 reason, Killworth then gets up gingerly.
Killworth looking at an even up because of that, Cadd gives him round 2.
"I don't like pushes in the back, so I'll punch you instead. "
View attachment XiaoYing_Video_1570605902223_HD.mp4

And in case you're wondering why Killworth might've gone to bump, it's because of this.
Killworth lands in his back. Whistle blown, free kick. Cadd then sits up and gives Killworth a lovely swinging up behind the head for 0 reason, Killworth then gets up gingerly.
Killworth looking at an even up because of that, Cadd gives him round 2.
"I don't like pushes in the back, so I'll punch you instead. "
View attachment 765784
From what I can see the Mallee Eagles players have tried to rough up/be aggressive towards the Woorinen players but it's backfired on them.
You must be an out of work ruck coach by the sounds, you spend a lot of time on here having conversations with yourself.

From what I can see the Mallee Eagles players have tried to rough up/be aggressive towards the Woorinen players but it's backfired on them.
You must be an out of work ruck coach by the sounds, you spend a lot of time on here having conversations with yourself.
From what I can see, is that you're a blatant nuffie. Even with footage showing Cadd is the one iniating any rough conduct. Not Lalbert.

Hey, at least what I say makes sense. Like it or lump it

So what next....clubs must have security on the gates at games next season to prevent banned people attending!!??
This administration is out of out of control. AFL vic need to investigate.
How is a club run by volunteers supposed to control the actions of non members at a grand final!?

I would say that if the people that are banned are seen at the games or on entry then it is the club responsibility, to ask them to leave if they allow them then they will be fined. If they refuse to leave then it would be the same as a licensed premise the appropriate authorities would need to be contacted to remove them.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Let's be honest the umpires we have running around at the moment struggle to see in the light of day let alone a night game at Cohuna. Friedberger chose to bump rather than tackle and a player was left unconscious which means he will have to get weeks. I'm also pretty sure a melee erupted within 15 seconds of the incident occurring.
Johnny- Only some head high hits I have issues with. It's only a game tho💁‍♂️

I would say that if the people that are banned are seen at the games or on entry then it is the club responsibility, to ask them to leave if they allow them then they will be fined. If they refuse to leave then it would be the same as a licensed premise the appropriate authorities would need to be contacted to remove them.

Sudden spike in disguise wear sales

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 105
To be fair you are allowed to try and rough someone up within the rules and not expect to be hit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope whispers didnt teach you the fine art of ruckwork John.

The penalties seem harsh as a neutral looking in, close game in the gf, missed high contact, lalbert supporters feel like their on the wrong end of the stick with umps decisions, havent won a flag for 20 years, was any of this taken into account, footys a passionate game.

Did any people in the crowd feel uncomfortable and threatened with the language and tone? Is there any footage, surely if it was as bad as the penalty set, someone would have got out their iphone and taped a mad roota.

Are the cmfl board happy to encourage the on field behaviour of punching an opposition player, thats two woorineen players where this has occured with palmer and cadd in finals where the board has been a lot slower to act than this. If the sactions are overturned the board has to stand down

Fair bit of salt coming out of the Lalbert camp. A select few carried on after the siren and during presentations and copped their fair whack from the league. Deflecting the attention away from this childish behaviour to an incident that got cleared through an independent review is ridiculous.
It’s a shame that this has overshadowed a great game of country football, not to mention overshadowing the great effort by Dean to get a wounded team off the mat to get within a kick of winning of a premiership

Fair bit of salt coming out of the Lalbert camp. A select few carried on after the siren and during presentations and copped their fair whack from the league. Deflecting the attention away from this childish behaviour to an incident that got cleared through an independent review is ridiculous.
It’s a shame that this has overshadowed a great game of country football, not to mention overshadowing the great effort by Dean to get a wounded team off the mat to get within a kick of winning of a premiership
Copping their fair whack is an ironic statement 😝🙈

I like to believe the complaints are be fair if you want to suddenly stamp your foot down. The umpires didn't lose Lalbert the game and they had their chance. I personally believe Woora were best team all year.
Just stamp head high s**t out.
Simple

Well said Briss. Good luck on cracking into the finals team next year.

Did the CMFNL Board that handed down the penalties conduct a fair and impartial hearing?
Did any members on the Board who were affiliated with Woorinen FNC stand aside in hearing and determining the matter so as to avoid a "conflict of interest".
Who were the board members present who voted on the penalty?
Just putting it out there, was it fair and above board or a kangaroo court.

What part of it are you questioning?

Not going to comment on specifics as you all know who I am but in general terms there is nothing wrong with questioning a process.

If someone believes that a process has not been correctly followed they have every right to ask questions and obtain answers as to why

I totally agree with that, but the investigation into Cadd is done by an independent investigator usually from Kerang and I’m assuming that he has had information given to him from witnesses which has helped him make his decision as for the spectators I think the same punishment would of been handed down no matter who the opposition had of been. And the suspensions on the Mallee Eagles player abusing umpires, well we all know that you can’t get away with doing that anymore no matter if the umpiring was good or bad, and the league has to make an example of this as we are struggling for umpires and they need to show they have there backs, unfortunately that’s the way the cookie crumbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back