Central Murray 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with that, but the investigation into Cadd is done by an independent investigator usually from Kerang and I’m assuming that he has had information given to him from witnesses which has helped him make his decision as for the spectators I think the same punishment would of been handed down no matter who the opposition had of been. And the suspensions on the Mallee Eagles player abusing umpires, well we all know that you can’t get away with doing that anymore no matter if the umpiring was good or bad, and the league has to make an example of this as we are struggling for umpires and they need to show they have there backs, unfortunately that’s the way the cookie crumbles.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I respectfully disagree with some of what u said but respect your right to say it

I totally agree with that, but the investigation into Cadd is done by an independent investigator usually from Kerang and I’m assuming that he has had information given to him from witnesses which has helped him make his decision as for the spectators I think the same punishment would of been handed down no matter who the opposition had of been. And the suspensions on the Mallee Eagles player abusing umpires, well we all know that you can’t get away with doing that anymore no matter if the umpiring was good or bad, and the league has to make an example of this as we are struggling for umpires and they need to show they have there backs, unfortunately that’s the way the cookie crumbles.

Well going off this, they don't like head high contact. The footage is there. The only question that needed to be asked, hasn't. Being : without questionable doubt, can you say Cadd hasn't whacked him? If yes, no case.
If no, what was the result...not glowing, and shouldn't have been allowed back on.
Did he elect to do it.
If no, no case.
If yes, yada yada yada.
If Oscar genuinely feels he didn't hit Killworth, that's farcical.

I believe Bo Alexander was also investigated?
Now, I'm a realist. I'm not a nuffie supporter that thinks the club is never wrong and it's everyone else's fault. If Bo has punched someone in the head, he deserves the same deal. He WAS sent off.
Footy should never lose it's physicality, but I'm bloody sick of all this virtue signalling concussion concern crap, but elect to hit someone in the head in bush footy, and its ok.

Unless a jaw is broken. Then it's being reactive by handing a suspension.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191017-143204_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20191017-143204_Samsung Internet.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 252
All I’ve seen on here since the final siren was blown is Lalbert supporters continuing to blame someone else.

• Kick straight you win the game, had nothing to do with the umpires it was terrible both ways.

• Don’t carry on like peanuts after the game and your watching your team live in 2020 not checking the scores on the CMFL app. Stop blaming the board, blame yourselves for your actions.

• Respect the independent review of an incident and move on. King hit... cmon please spare me

I assume they have the right of appeal so if they feel the penalty is to severe appeal the decision instead of creating conspiracy theories that the boardroom has it in for you because of affiliations.

At the end of the day they wouldn’t be in the situation if they had of acted appropriately

All I’ve seen on here since the final siren was blown is Lalbert supporters continuing to blame someone else.

• Kick straight you win the game, had nothing to do with the umpires it was terrible both ways.

• Don’t carry on like peanuts after the game and your watching your team live in 2020 not checking the scores on the CMFL app. Stop blaming the board, blame yourselves for your actions.

• Respect the independent review of an incident and move on. King hit... cmon please spare me

I assume they have the right of appeal so if they feel the penalty is to severe appeal the decision instead of creating conspiracy theories that the boardroom has it in for you because of affiliations.

At the end of the day they wouldn’t be in the situation if they had of acted appropriately

Long speeches are fine, but hard to swallow when no Woorinen sympathisers have the gonads to admit to what everyone else can see. No, yeah he hit him but king hit, pfft.
And absolutely do NOT have to respect the decision, as it's visible.
Maybe don't snipe, there'll be no gripe?

Lalbert would've won if they kicked straight. Absolutely 0 doubt. And something you wont hear from other supporters, but i genuinely feel Lalbert had the run of the green for well over a quarter. But you wont hear that because it was for us and most seem interested in trying to blame a few bad calls that resulted in the loss. Much like you saying move on, respect the decision or others saying nothing in it. Because he's from your mob. I sure as s**t don't respect our courts when they make a blatant bad call. And I don't know about others, but it's not a 8 week suspension like you lot seem to think they're suggesting. He held up 2 fingers on the podium. That'll do as a lesson it's not on. Because while I've been beating the drum of suggesting the league take a stance on intentional head high contact, no Woorinen sympathisers and supporters have said it's an unreasonable thought.

But its a forum, so if people want to whinge they can, as I've heard plenty from every club in the league. Whichs a cop out of those criticizing but sit in their glass houses forgetting their own backyards of crowd behavior at games. I've got an amazing vulgar vocabulary from words I've heard at games over the years.

Last edited:
Long speeches are fine, but hard to swallow when no Woorinen sympathisers have the gonads to admit to what everyone else can see. No, yeah he hit him but king hit, pfft.
And absolutely do NOT have to respect the decision, as it's visible.
Maybe don't snipe, there'll be no gripe?

Lalbert would've won if they kicked straight. Absolutely 0 doubt. And something you wont hear from other supporters, but i genuinely feel Lalbert had the run of the green for well over a quarter. But you wont hear that because it was for us and most seem interested in trying to blame a few bad calls that resulted in the loss. Much like you saying move on, respect the decision or others saying nothing in it. Because he's from your mob. I sure as s**t don't respect our courts when they make a blatant bad call. And I don't know about others, but it's not a 8 week suspension like you lot seem to think they're suggesting. He held up 2 fingers on the podium. That'll do as a lesson it's not on. Because while I've been beating the drum of suggesting the league take a stance on intentional head high contact, no Woorinen sympathisers and supporters have said it's an unreasonable thought.

But its a forum, so if people want to whinge they can, as I've heard plenty from every club in the league. Whichs a cop out of those criticizing but sit in their glass houses forgetting their own backyards of crowd behavior at games. I've got an amazing vulgar vocabulary from words I've heard at games over the years.

Tell me what all this crap achieves... are the board going to be sitting there today and go “oohhh gee the big ruck coach posted a gif of cadds incident on mixx fm Facebook post, we better over turn it”
It’s not a good look for your club... get over it in 5 years time no one will remember who come runners up

Tell me what all this crap achieves... are the board going to be sitting there today and go “oohhh gee the big ruck coach posted a gif of cadds incident on mixx fm Facebook post, we better over turn it”
It’s not a good look for your club... get over it in 5 years time no one will remember who come runners up

Big ruck coach? Only place I helped out was out at your joint because everyone was to dumb to help De Riter out. And the bad look, is when it comes to hits, it's always Woorinen in the conversation.
Maybe it didn't goto the tribunal because they're sick of it always being Tigers players🤦‍♂️

You are right bristler, the board is never go to say hang on a sec, how about we review the last qtr and you know what we will over turn the decision. Lalbert are premiers.

Im not in the loop if caddy got any weeks, but you cant tell me the board havent gone after roota, especially after he came out and said the leagues are finished. The kangaroo court brookshaw operates is amateurish hour of 1980s and is an indicament into footy in the region. Look how well run other country leagues operate and the we turn back the time capsule to the cmfl and grfl.

Big ruck coach? Only place I helped out was out at your joint because everyone was to dumb to help De Riter out. And the bad look, is when it comes to hits, it's always Woorinen in the conversation.
Maybe it didn't goto the tribunal because they're sick of it always being Tigers players🤦‍♂️

Cheque’s in the mail for your services

You are right bristler, the board is never go to say hang on a sec, how about we review the last qtr and you know what we will over turn the decision. Lalbert are premiers.

Im not in the loop if caddy got any weeks, but you cant tell me the board havent gone after roota, especially after he came out and said the leagues are finished. The kangaroo court brookshaw operates is amateurish hour of 1980s and is an indicament into footy in the region. Look how well run other country leagues operate and the we turn back the time capsule to the cmfl and grfl.
And I second the top statement. Absolutely stupid suggestion there are people thinking the game should be reversed. Fair dinkum.

And second the second one.
Was told "they were going to go after them", though no names were mentioned of who.

I better be careful or i might be suspended for cyber bullying the board

And I second the top statement. Absolutely stupid suggestion there are people thinking the game should be reversed. Fair dinkum.

And second the second one.
Was told "they were going to go after them", though no names were mentioned of who.

2 years! Does anyone know what was said? It'd wanna be bloody bad for that punishment!

I dont think anyone is saying the decision should be reversed. But from the outside looking in, I can see why some Mallee supporters are a bit frustrated with things. Did that bloke get suspended for the king hit? Looked pretty bad on footage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did that bloke get suspended for the king hit? Looked pretty bad on footage.
Personally, I'd say it was a sucker punch.
I think of people not watching when they're hit, as a king hit.

Also don't know what happened with Alexander, I swear he was being investigated. I haven't seen any footage of it, but for him and his opposition player to be yellow carded it's no mean feat.
I still stand by, regardless of who you play for be it Lalbert or anyone, if you target the head, you deserve something. No place for it.

Statler and Waldorf entertaining the crowd...no sound but i'm sure most can lip read. Good on Helmers for dragging them away.
Just wondering, since Brookshaw stated they can appeal if those charged feel they weren't given procedural fairness:
Were 3 of them given a chance to answer charges and offer a defense before the sanctions were handed out?
Or weren't they given an invitation to their own court appearance🤔

Is it a public space when used / leased for football? You'd have to assume that if an entry fee is required to enter for the event then it's not public or free (for that event). So if the footy entity is the tenant for that event than it is the same principle as you renting a home. You don't own it, but your''re the tenant and you can allow or disallow persons from entering your home. That area is also a probably a (liquor) licensed area as well, and the just the same as any pub, they can ban you or kick you out.

Is that within the spirit of the game, i reckon when the medals are handed out, no matter what u think happened during the game you show some sportsmanship and leave it alone

Statler and Waldorf entertaining the crowd...no sound but i'm sure most can lip read. Good on Helmers for dragging them away.

Is that within the spirit of the game, i reckon when the medals are handed out, no matter what u think happened during the game you show some sportsmanship and leave it alone
Yep. There's evidence there to suspend them.
But when you have bloodlust to go over the top wanting to nail them for anything, and effectively have a jury preside over an incident they witnessed, paint a picture everyone was damn near terrified with no police intervention, say they don't want minorities to define a club then have a club then defined by the minorities with, let's face It, a whopping suspension, is a little ridiculous.
Evidence has always been there of people acting like dills and they deserve something. Say, here's 8 weeks to pull your heads in.
I mean, an ex board member to say "they're going after them", who is talking for him to know that?

Thankfully, they're not policeman.
They'd have every crim locked up, only to be released due to handling.

Last edited:
Yep. There's evidence there to suspend them.
But when you have bloodlust to go over the top wanting to nail them for anything, and effectively have a jury preside over an incident they witnessed, paint a picture everyone was damn near terrified with no police intervention, say they don't want minorities to define a club then have a club then defined by the minorities with, let's face It, a whopping suspension, is a little ridiculous.
Evidence has always been there of people acting like dills and they deserve something. Say, here's 8 weeks to pull your heads in.
I mean, an ex board member to say "they're going after them", who is talking for him to know that?
It was a bad look on the leagues biggest day so they were always going to go after them. I was on the other side of the ground so I don’t know exactly what was said so I can’t really give an opinion on what sort of punishment should’ve been dished out but for 2 years it would have wanted to be pretty bloody bad.
Personally I rekon the umpiring thing is the way to go. Seems like abit of virtue signalling but I would make them do that for a couple of months and just let them into the footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back