Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whispers86

Team Captain
Nov 20, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
It was a bad look on the leagues biggest day so they were always going to go after them. I was on the other side of the ground so I don’t know exactly what was said so I can’t really give an opinion on what sort of punishment should’ve been dished out but for 2 years it would have wanted to be pretty bloody bad.
Personally I rekon the umpiring thing is the way to go. Seems like abit of virtue signalling but I would make them do that for a couple of months and just let them into the footy.
Cross between virtue signalling, and bow down to kiss my shoes.
Maybe they can umpire with number 2 from the grand final😂
And, I can put a house on one of the offenders ma15+ language wise 🤡

But, it'll likely be appealed and had to be lodged at cob Friday, and interesting to see how it pans out.

Not much else footy wise to talk about yet 🤷‍♂️

HavUEvaSeenTheRain

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 20, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
Cross between virtue signalling, and bow down to kiss my shoes.
Maybe they can umpire with number 2 from the grand final😂
And, I can put a house on one of the offenders ma15+ language wise 🤡

But, it'll likely be appealed and had to be lodged at cob Friday, and interesting to see how it pans out.

Not much else footy wise to talk about yet 🤷‍♂️
That ump had an absolute shocker in that last quarter but seriously taking it all out on him and saying what was obviously said to him is ridiculous. Did these same people go into the Eagles rooms and berate their players for losing them a game they should’ve never lost because of some stupid mistakes that should’ve never been made?
No because it’s easier to blame someone else. Ump stuffs up and he is a cheating prick, player stuffs up and after the game you go up giving him a hug and tell him your proud of him and to keep his head up.
The Umps need to be protected by the league because no one else will.
As for mouthing of during presentations to Cadd. It’s a bloody bad look but I can understand why people were pissed off and passions were no doubt seriously high.

Whispers86

Team Captain
Nov 20, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
That ump had an absolute shocker in that last quarter but seriously taking it all out on him and saying what was obviously said to him is ridiculous. Did these same people go into the Eagles rooms and berate their players for losing them a game they should’ve never lost because of some stupid mistakes that should’ve never been made?
No because it’s easier to blame someone else. Ump stuffs up and he is a cheating prick, player stuffs up and after the game you go up giving him a hug and tell him your proud of him and to keep his head up.
The Umps need to be protected by the league because no one else will.
As for mouthing of during presentations to Cadd. It’s a bloody bad look but I can understand why people were pissed off and passions were no doubt seriously high.
I didn't really take that much notice of which umpire did what to be honest. I saw a few clangers throughout, but can't put the loss on them, and I'm on record for saying lalbert had plenty of good calls too. But it's not mentioned. Eagles didn't kick straight. And if you berated players they'd get hurt feelings mate, c'mon.

Trent the flight Steward

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 30, 2006
Cessnock
AFL Club
Geelong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dirt Bike

Debutant
Apr 22, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
Be a weapon forward line, or a replacement for Johnstone
If Cohuna can improve their list by 4 to 5 players from this year they can seriously contend. They Need a Ruckman, Another quality mid to support Toma, they've got Free and a couple more to top up their depth complimented by the good kids they have at the Club and they can push right up I feel. They had plenty of points to work with this year so it's possible for them to recruit well.

Trent the flight Steward

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 30, 2006
Cessnock
AFL Club
Geelong
Cohuna dont need a ruckman, they just need whispers as ruck coach.

Will all sheldons end up at kb, maybe kenny could coach.

Is johnstone staying or going?

If Cohuna can improve their list by 4 to 5 players from this year they can seriously contend. They Need a Ruckman, Another quality mid to support Toma, they've got Free and a couple more to top up their depth complimented by the good kids they have at the Club and they can push right up I feel. They had plenty of points to work with this year so it's possible for them to recruit well.

Crippa09

Debutant
Oct 24, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Very stiff penalty’s from what I understand but can’t have that sort of behaviour at local footy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back