Central Murray 2020

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROOTA#6

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2006
Bendigo
AFL Club
St Kilda
Was the man lined up at the end of last season but things fell through, apparently Filo is bringing a playing assistant as well
Probably Mitch Hough who is older than me and hasn’t played for 2 years...was a jet though and played for Tooleybuc back when they were still the old green and gold

flagpies2020

Draftee
Nov 19, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Probably Mitch Hough who is older than me and hasn’t played for 2 years...was a jet though and played for Tooleybuc back when they were still the old green and gold
Interesting, hopefully a few more recruits help the side become a bit more competitive next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Silver Tongue

Club Legend
Jul 25, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Played at Port Melbourne as well he would be a good pick up.
If it is Burstin he will dominate. Played in a couple of Kyabram's flags since 2016. Missed last year travelling. A big powerful forward in the GV so should go alright in the Central Murray.

I do not believe it is Pettifer. Still think Sheldon might bring one or two others from Kyabram.

Doc Larkins

All Australian
Nov 30, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Grenville is a good forward
Grenville & Rhys Healey who has gone with him are the worst mercenaries in Country Footy atm. They are handy players not guns so Im not sure why Clubs would pay top dollar for them when it's clear what their biggest priority is and that they will most likely be gone after the Season.

ROOTA#6

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2006
Bendigo
AFL Club
St Kilda
Grenville & Rhys Healey who has gone with him are the worst mercenaries in Country Footy atm. They are handy players not guns so Im not sure why Clubs would pay top dollar for them when it's clear what their biggest priority is and that they will most likely be gone after the Season.
Clubs unfortunately have to grab who they can get if they have struggled in recent times

Dirt Bike

Rookie
Apr 22, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
Tooleytang signing quite a few in the last week or so. Have also lost a few but there having a crack..
[/QUOTE]
Who have Tooleybuc lost?

Whispers86

Senior List
Nov 20, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Tooley will be alright if they keep everyone. Daveys out, a 4 pointer. The 4 coming in, plus minus a point for those staying, would have them right on the limit at last year's 46.

Clearances closed now I think? Wonder if other clubs fire up over Xmas. Because Nyah and Boga are barren at the moment

Top Bottom