Central Murray 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard of Instagram Whispers?
I'm only a half assed snoop. I don't follow most of them on there and just really cbf sometimes.
But, he's a mate of Crofts, coming across from Perth in the NTFA in Tas. As you can see, had a year off from jail. So that makes sense as a connection. The "tag along" recruit.

Attachments

• pixlr_20200123195449539.jpg
    pixlr_20200123195449539.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
First time user of big footy! I’m going to step in here, I know Chris as I’ve coached him here in Tasmania. He’s obviously had his gambling issues in the past, but to his credit he’s done rehab and has his life on track and paid all the money back. So give a bloke a second chance.

Let’s just say about his footy is he’s 100% fit, his footy will do the talking.

Big Nathan Croft is flying in from here I do believe and will be a asset to any club. Has a huge tank and will run all day.

First time user of big footy! I’m going to step in here, I know Chris as I’ve coached him here in Tasmania. He’s obviously had his gambling issues in the past, but to his credit he’s done rehab and has his life on track and paid all the money back. So give a bloke a second chance.

Big Nathan Croft is flying in from here I do believe and will be a asset to any club. Has a huge tank and will run all day.
more then a second chance by the sounds of it. I’m all for giving a bloke a second chance though but it just seems crazy for a club like Nyah to be doing it when he isn’t even living locally (as far as I know)
I know Woora done similar with Lovett but they were trying to win a premiership, I just don’t understand it from Nyah

I’m not to sure about the competition up in country vic or where they get players from but I’m guessing like other clubs as we do here we put the Feelers out.
I looked as last years results and see they did struggle Nyah but I know Croft and Chris will be handy inclusions.
Can anyone tell me what the standard is like?
NTFA in Tasmania is not a bad standard at all, plenty of older state league players playing in this comp as they can’t be bothered travelling from Launceston to Hobart weekly.

Going off the comment on the leader footy articles Facebook from 5 days ago, he may not have learnt.
However, there's no way of verifying it.
Just don't give the bloke a dollar if you wear a skirt.

Neither will need the long stops either

Going off the comment on the leader footy articles Facebook from 5 days ago, he may not have learnt.

Pulls those stunts out there, he may find bush justice can be a bit harsher than what he imagined.

I can’t imagine he would be consider he has a partner and she has stuck by him, couldn’t tell you much if he’s getting much $ but can confirm he’s playing in Tasmania the first 3 rounds for our club. Same goes with Croft.

I can’t imagine he would be consider he has a partner and she has stuck by him, couldn’t tell you much if he’s getting much $ but can confirm he’s playing in Tasmania the first 3 rounds for our club. Same goes with Croft.
Even though it's not footy, a partner case is no tick considering he was dating 2 then harassed them when they found out and dumped him, in 2019.
And going off the comment, his partner isn't likely on tinder to see it. The perks of being a charmer.

And that's exactly what nyah don't need. Those 2 don't even replace the 3 leaving, and need recruits to play a year. Not be like Arho and play 11. If anything it looks like Collins only plays a couple a year too?

Last edited:
Let's just hope for everyone's sake the proofs in the pudding here.

Why are he and croft only playing three games for your club, why not the whole season, they sound by you the kinda guys you would want to keep,

But like you say if he's got on his life on track and paid back 80 grand to the victims, I would imagine he would be invaluable to the Swan Hill region, as plenty of young guys get caught trying to catch up on the punt and don't know how to deal with it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are he and croft only playing three games for your club, why not the whole season, they sound by you the kinda guys you would want to keep,

But like you say if he's got on his life on track and paid back 80 grand to the victims, I would imagine he would be invaluable to the Swan Hill region, as plenty of young guys get caught trying to catch up on the punt and don't know how to deal with it

We start down here 3 weeks earlier, so we had a deal with said they can play the first 3.
We would like to keep both players but both have asked to leave to go try something different why they can, never going to hold them back.
It’s a competitive game these days recruiting as we all know.

Don't know if Johnno intended to create a group to be all macabre or not🤪

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200130-173747_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200130-173747_Samsung Internet.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 364
Clearances are back open and the run to the Season is well within sight. Be interesting too see what Club's come up with.

Boga must have lots up there sleeve if they were quietly confident. Handy enough local kid out and Alevzios. Going to be a long rebuild or a tonne of dough on a heap of recruits

Boga must have lots up there sleeve if they were quietly confident. Handy enough local kid out and Alevzios. Going to be a long rebuild or a tonne of dough on a heap of recruits
Alevzios was a battler would be disappointed to lose Rohde but a lot more talented youngsters out their than him.

Alevzios was a battler would be disappointed to lose Rohde but a lot more talented youngsters out their than him.
Sure, maybe, I'm just pointing out it's depth they never had and can't really lose more of, then be quietly confident of improving. Must have a few in the works

Remove this Banner Ad

Back