Central Murray 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Kerang wont get near Cohuna next year with there ageing list.
Didnt they play a heap of kids in 2019 to get them ready?

Hasn't been a round played yet, not sure we're engraving the trophy to cohuna just yet, plenty of more talented cohuna sides have failed in the cmfl.
For those with short memories, their team in 97 had an on ball brigade of Chris Waterson (ex AFL player) and jumbo Guerra then they had Craig cleave (ex AFL) ash Byrne (ex AFL), Shaun power, the Easton's, I doubt their current lineup would get close even on paper

Don't discount the tooleybuc either

What’s happening out at Nyah??
Natura improvement. They weren’t the easy beats I thought they would be this year. I saw them play a few times and it was class and experience that cost them. Another year with the young blokes together and they could snatch 5th spot. I think it’s between them and Swan Hill.

That 5th spot is pretty wide open, even Tyntynder should be close. Tooly are about the only club who didn’t really have a decent base to build from. Will the Eagles pick up more then they lose?

That 5th spot is pretty wide open, even Tyntynder should be close. Tooly are about the only club who didn’t really have a decent base to build from. Will the Eagles pick up more then they lose?

Yep Eagles will pick up more than they lose…won’t lose as many as people may expect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see tyntynder pinching 5th spot from swan hill. Good coaching appointment and some handy players recruited/returning.
The other 4 spots will most likely be the same as season just gone

What about Boga? Are they keeping the same guys as last year?
I’ve got no idea what Boga’s doing. They were a little unlucky with injuries last year but I still can’t see them getting anywhere near it unless they keep what they had and gain 4-5.
Same as Barham, good to see they have kept Huntly but really have to pick up a few to be back amongst it. The comp looks like it’ll be a fair bit stronger then it has been over the last few years.

I’ve got no idea what Boga’s doing. They were a little unlucky with injuries last year but I still can’t see them getting anywhere near it unless they keep what they had and gain 4-5.
Same as Barham, good to see they have kept Huntly but really have to pick up a few to be back amongst it. The comp looks like it’ll be a fair bit stronger then it has been over the last few years.
Id think only nyah, Boga and Raiders are little chance of playing finals, looks like it will be a cracking season

Huntly definitely staying..word was he was going to be part of the revival of Castlemaine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back