Central Murray FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

If you are relocating to Melbourne and interested in playing for a great/successful club in a strong league, possible employment opportunities please respond and we can discuss off line. Our preference is tall forward/backman

Thank you

What's the word on praco results? Or is everyone a bit cagey and don't wanna give to much away?

Kerang were beaten by Strath. Half the team missing so that gave an opportunity for others to show their wares and they performed ok. Strath looked very fit, have had 3 pre-season games already. Kerang have another game this week against Cobram, a six sixths affair. Be interested to see if the other guys have a workout then, such as Coates.

Judging by this he won't be back...

A premiership player with the Tiwi Bombers in his first NTFL season, 20-year-old Kelly booted two goals in his first game for Thunder on Saturday night.
The reigning NEAFL premiers won the grand final rematch against Morningside by 87 points to resume their position on top of the Northern Conference ladder.
Winning premierships has become a habit for Kelly, the younger brother of Thunder premiership player Narby.
His Victorian club Swan Hill easily won the Central Murray flag last year.
"It's been pretty good so far," Kelly said. "My brother tried to get me up here last year but I wanted to play back home where we won a flag. Then he got me up here to live and play with the Tiwi Bombers and I was lucky enough from there to sign with Thunder for a year.

Taken from the nt news this week...

Judging by this he won't be back...

A premiership player with the Tiwi Bombers in his first NTFL season, 20-year-old Kelly booted two goals in his first game for Thunder on Saturday night.
The reigning NEAFL premiers won the grand final rematch against Morningside by 87 points to resume their position on top of the Northern Conference ladder.
Winning premierships has become a habit for Kelly, the younger brother of Thunder premiership player Narby.
His Victorian club Swan Hill easily won the Central Murray flag last year.
"It's been pretty good so far," Kelly said. "My brother tried to get me up here last year but I wanted to play back home where we won a flag. Then he got me up here to live and play with the Tiwi Bombers and I was lucky enough from there to sign with Thunder for a year.

Taken from the nt news this week...

in The Guardian today will be plating for Swan Hill

I'm not real sure either would be huge for the swans.. I just don't have a heap of faith in the guardian or it's journo's...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Arnaud got over mallee eagles by 77 pts, should have been much more, saints let them back in in the last,

The bloke wearing #4 looked more than handy

I was speaking to one of the Lalbert boys on Saturday night. He said it was a good hit out with St Arnaud looking the goods. He said it was hard to gauge on how Mallee Eagles will look this year with ony 5 or 6 senior players playing on the weekend, but it was good to see the numbers that turned up have a crack, young blokes expecially.

I was speaking to one of the Lalbert boys on Saturday night. He said it was a good hit out with St Arnaud looking the goods. He said it was hard to gauge on how Mallee Eagles will look this year with ony 5 or 6 senior players playing on the weekend, but it was good to see the numbers that turned up have a crack, young blokes expecially.

Was a very solid hit out for the guys that played. It was unfortunate that we had so many unavailable but we had plenty of young boys have a run and found out quite a bit about them which was great for the club.

Tell that to our 25 reserves blokes that were up there waiting for a game... Had to have a scratch match, as they only brought 2 blokes down (who joined in)

Tell that to our 25 reserves blokes that were up there waiting for a game... Had to have a scratch match, as they only brought 2 blokes down (who joined in)

Your 25 reserves blokes should have been told that by your president a week earlier when we said we were only bringing colts and a mix of the other sides. Anyway it was a good day at your ranch.

What do you guys do for lights at training? Dont tell me you use the ones set back off the ground?

Your 25 reserves blokes should have been told that by your president a week earlier when we said we were only bringing colts and a mix of the other sides. Anyway it was a good day at your ranch.

What do you guys do for lights at training? Dont tell me you use the ones set back off the ground?

Nah mate, little fairys with Kerio lanterns hover over the ground.

The lights are actually pretty good, no issues with a yellow ball, whatsoever (exceptt the power being off on 1-2 towers whilst works are happening on the old trotting pavillion.

As for the ressies game, we were told to expect 13-15 or so (the rest we could make up in leftovers for ya). Nevertheless, they still got a good hitout, as did our 1s and kids.

Was your ff a senior or reserves bloke?

Nah mate, little fairys with Kerio lanterns hover over the ground.

The lights are actually pretty good, no issues with a yellow ball, whatsoever (exceptt the power being off on 1-2 towers whilst works are happening on the old trotting pavillion.

As for the ressies game, we were told to expect 13-15 or so (the rest we could make up in leftovers for ya). Nevertheless, they still got a good hitout, as did our 1s and kids.

Was your ff a senior or reserves bloke?

Are you talking about the big bloke wearing number 2??

My fellow men, just letting you know i am bringing out a sequel to my big hit Anchorman. Be sure to buy yourself a copy, dont be a rascal and download it illegally, Ron needs to pay for his scotch and Baxters cheese.
You stay classy.

Good to see a couple of young Eagle boys having a run around in the TAC Cup on the weekend. Beau Bennett with the Ballarat Rebels and Nathaniel Kendall with the Pioneers. Good on you boys and keep up the great work!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back