Central Murray FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Which VFL club is he going to?? I have heard his name mentioned around Bendigo in recent days

Not too sure but it definetly isn't Bendigo. Talking to him he felt shafted by the Pioneers and now he doesn't want to play for their VFL side after not being picked up by their u18's team.

Mark Corrie confirmed as new Tyntynder coach.
Tigers still looking for a coach as Cadd has stepped down.
Rumors are that the Filos have been sent marching from Barham. Anyone confirm?
Tigers lost a few, as have Kerang and Tyntynder. Swan Hill gained a few. Could be a very even comp this year???
Kerang will be stronger next season than they were this season, more ex locals wanting to get on board, Coatesy will have a headache trying to fit them in

Kobi Wilson is like a new recruit, the club will announce the others when they decide which ones that they need and can fit in.
Gee Kerang must be the envy of every football club in Victoria "the club will announce the others when they decide which ones they want", does this mean blokes are queing up to play at Kerang? If so good luck to them.

Who have Swan Hill signed up Fev?? They've already lost a few in Corey Kelly (Woomelang), Declan Foott (VFL) and Josh Rankins (Moving back to Echuca). They would have to pick up a few others to be able to cover loses of Kelly and Foott, Rankins could be eaily replaced though...
I just heard the two hirsts from murrabit and talking to a few more. Davies will be a recruit this year tho and hugh foott as both barely played last year

Filo still coaching. Cam Milward signed last week. Can confirm ex St Kilda player Jesse Smith has signed. It might be all or nothing this year for the raiders
I think you will find it isn't that Jesse Smith who was at north and st. kilda and was riddled with a foot injury. There were 2 jesse smiths and it was th eone who was drafted by carlton.

I think you will find it isn't that Jesse Smith who was at north and st. kilda and was riddled with a foot injury. There were 2 jesse smiths and it was th eone who was drafted by carlton.

Nah I thought the same thing double star but have been told by filos mates that it is the Jesse smith from north and stkilda! As far as I no his old man is an assistant coach at north?

Nah I thought the same thing double star but have been told by filos mates that it is the Jesse smith from north and stkilda! As far as I no his old man is an assistant coach at north?
Right I had it on good authority it was Jesse D smith. Ross smith is at Richmond as an assistant who is the father of Jesse W smith

Have heard some talk of a few high profile CM players heading to Ultima with O'Toole.
Wes Pye, Marcus Nalder, Brad Caroll.
Anyone head or can confirm this?

Right I had it on good authority it was Jesse D smith. Ross smith is at Richmond as an assistant who is the father of Jesse W smith
I would think it would be the Jesse smith that was on Carlton's list, played with Milward at sunbury a couple of years ago, would be surprised if Ross smith's son Jesse would be able to play with all the injuries he went through

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big news that Andrew Lovett will not be returning back to Tigerland. Tiges in trouble without a coach and recruits! Back to the bottom of the pile. Also heard Balranald have picked up a few as have Lalbert!

I was pretty sure woorinen had signed lovett to a contract before the end of last season for the 2013 season. I can't imagine they would be happy if he has pulled out.

So what player are not coming back?

Lovett had signed on but has moved away from victoria.
Tigers have lost Higgs for certain, few others may be on the way out.
New coach could be unveiled within the next week.

Was supposedly "retiring" but surely this appointment will keep him playing on. Tigers need all the help they can get ATM with other long time Tigers on the move.

I would think that he would play again. Trenfield is part of the family now. What other Tiges are on the move. Most of the long time players are all Woorinen boys through and through

Have heard whispers from woorinen mates that One of the iannuci boys could be on the way out along with a few of his mates. Although this is all discussed over a Saturday night beer so it could all be just hot air!

Hmm won't say why but that does not surprise me. Very good little players those Iannuci lads and would go very well in the Golden Rivers. As much as it pains me as a Lalbert bloke to say it would be a shame if Woorinen dropped away after the super effort that put in this season gone

What else is news around the traps?? Boga or Nyah adding anyone to cover a few losses. What about Jacks mob up at Tooleytang?

Hmm won't say why but that does not surprise me. Very good little players those Iannuci lads and would go very well in the Golden Rivers. As much as it pains me as a Lalbert bloke to say it would be a shame if Woorinen dropped away after the super effort that put in this season gone

What else is news around the traps?? Boga or Nyah adding anyone to cover a few losses. What about Jacks mob up at Tooleytang?
i think all clubs have given up roota already, with kerangs inclusions for next season, looks like a 10 goal better side than last season

Liam Richmond new coach of Lake Boga.
Marty Shadbolt has left Nyah to coach elsewhere, forget where though.
Swan Hill had first hit out tonight, would think most clubs would be starting in the near future.

What happened to the big bloke that coached Boga last year?? Shadbolt is coaching Leitchville/Gunbower

Remove this Banner Ad

Back