Central Murray FL Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do we have tomorrow, tyntynder or woora? See how tyntynder go with their first real test of the year.
No McCartney, Elringham,Elford but Veszpremi in.
Dogs have no Stone, Kelly, Firebrace but Eagle in.
Probs others if the 2 guns get it in their hands it might be alright to watch

No McCartney, Elringham,Elford but Veszpremi in.
Dogs have no Stone, Kelly, Firebrace but Eagle in.
Probs others if the 2 guns get it in their hands it might be alright to watch
No McCartney or eltringham but Elford is definitely named? And firebrace is named just in the twos? Tyntynder must have got a few players back in this week. No forward target will hurt woorinen but their on ball will be elite. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. Stopping eagle will be the biggest worry you would think? Eagle dominates tyntynder win?

No McCartney or eltringham but Elford is definitely named? And firebrace is named just in the twos? Tyntynder must have got a few players back in this week. No forward target will hurt woorinen but their on ball will be elite. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. Stopping eagle will be the biggest worry you would think? Eagle dominates tyntynder win?
You're right, Elford is there. Playhq a bit tricky to compare games to see who usually plays. I reckon a couple more might be out each side with a few from 2s coming up. If woorinens miss take over tyntynders inside 50s will be low and it's all over, but if dogs turn up then it'll be interesting. Dunstan at Eagles kicked 4 of the 5 goals with limited opportunities so Eagle would be no different if the hammy is good

You're right, Elford is there. Playhq a bit tricky to compare games to see who usually plays. I reckon a couple more might be out each side with a few from 2s coming up. If woorinens miss take over tyntynders inside 50s will be low and it's all over, but if dogs turn up then it'll be interesting. Dunstan at Eagles kicked 4 of the 5 goals with limited opportunities so Eagle would be no different if the hammy is good
Looks like it was neck and neck for 3 quarters and woora kicked away. Any reports on the game?

😣🤔🤔🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it’s a strange one. I’m not a paid subscriber to the guardian so can’t read the full thing
Apparently no warning from the club to the coach, called him in Wednesday and gave him his marching orders. Not sure what the Raiders were hoping for, they had a pretty inexperienced lineup, compared with last year, wonder who will takeover?

Apparently no warning from the club to the coach, called him in Wednesday and gave him his marching orders. Not sure what the Raiders were hoping for, they had a pretty inexperienced lineup, compared with last year, wonder who will takeover?

Would love to hear their side of it…they have always been an interesting club in my view the Raiders. Have made just the one gf since the league was formed

Give it to a local. Quite content going 2 and 8 the year before with a better list

Would love to hear their side of it…they have always been an interesting club in my view the Raiders. Have made just the one gf since the league was formed
Plenty of talent as well over the years, they were the side that broke tyntynders run of unbeaten games in 99, yet didn't play finals that year, seemed to have got better results with locals in charge, although I reckon daggy Saunders has been their best coach.

The coach lived locally, 2 locals did it last year
Built a house up that way. But stiff to get the flick but the 2 locals weren't with a poorer start and better list. Not sure who was in charge of recruiting and list management, but facts are they lost Matt ODwyer, Phil Smith, Cam Arnold. Robbie Mullen a recruit hasn't turned up so he mustve gone elsewhere. Throw in Kal Huntly, Tom Guerra, Harley Burmeister. Without seeing clearances, can't see much from Clay Davis, Jaryd Wishart and a few others from '21 either and never really replaced Michael Grant.
Then, their big recruits were a div 4 in the crap Southern Footy League Uango, the two Iudicas and Peterson. I'm just not sure what KB had their sights set on and what justified giving a bloke the flick so quick.

Built a house up that way. But stiff to get the flick but the 2 locals weren't with a poorer start and better list. Not sure who was in charge of recruiting and list management, but facts are they lost Matt ODwyer, Phil Smith, Cam Arnold. Robbie Mullen a recruit hasn't turned up so he mustve gone elsewhere. Throw in Kal Huntly, Tom Guerra, Harley Burmeister. Without seeing clearances, can't see much from Clay Davis, Jaryd Wishart and a few others from '21 either and never really replaced Michael Grant.
Then, their big recruits were a div 4 in the crap Southern Footy League Uango, the two Iudicas and Peterson. I'm just not sure what KB had their sights set on and what justified giving a bloke the flick so quick.
Where did Huntly go?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back