Central Murray FL Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Lalbert got the reality check. Boga had no Dzufer, Tyle Williams, Jayden Lonergan,Rhys Healey or Lincoln Frost... Couple point loss could bite them with a tight mid table
I think you’ll find Tyntynder are the ones that are under achieving this season. Lalbert still have a couple out also but didn’t load up like stone and Tyntynder did with players and huge doe.

I think you’ll find Tyntynder are the ones that are under achieving this season. Lalbert still have a couple out also but didn’t load up like stone and Tyntynder did with players and huge doe.
Who did Tyntynder load up on apart from Eagle? Could be wrong but aren't a lot of Tyntynders returning players/locals? Thought they'd always be mid table, but competitive, because of it.
Lalbert didn't have 5 out against Boga, and Boga did. Eagles aren't flag competitors but in a tight middle ladder you don't want to be losing to many and being 3-3 now, with Ws against SH, KB & Bal I'd say we can ease up on comments like it's a 3 horse race with Harry Allan back.

Who did Tyntynder load up on apart from Eagle? Could be wrong but aren't a lot of Tyntynders returning players/locals? Thought they'd always be mid table, but competitive, because of it.
Lalbert didn't have 5 out against Boga, and Boga did. Eagles aren't flag competitors but in a tight middle ladder you don't want to be losing to many and being 3-3 now, with Ws against SH, KB & Bal I'd say we can ease up on comments like it's a 3 horse race with Harry Allan back.
Rubbish!!!! Lalbert beat woorinen last year

I ventured to the Cohuna Recreation Reserve and Trent you are correct.
Kerang were just so quick by foot and movement of the pill that Cohuna had no chance after quarter time, where they possibly should have been 6 goals up with possession and forward territory dominance.
Toma also pinged a hammy so Kangas will need to cover that gaping hole. Kangas just seem to have a sameness without their gun leader, same pace, no linebreaker like Nitschke or Smith with out and out speed.
The Blues will be feeling mighty good about themselves, with good reason.

I ventured to the Cohuna Recreation Reserve and Trent you are correct.
Kerang were just so quick by foot and movement of the pill that Cohuna had no chance after quarter time, where they possibly should have been 6 goals up with possession and forward territory dominance.
Toma also pinged a hammy so Kangas will need to cover that gaping hole. Kangas just seem to have a sameness without their gun leader, same pace, no linebreaker like Nitschke or Smith with out and out speed.
The Blues will be feeling mighty good about themselves, with good reason.

Heard there was a nasty dust up in the 2’s mate? Yiu see that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So where do cohuna need to improve kid? Through the middle?
Probably don't need to change much Trent, as old bomber said, those 2 players he mentioned will make a difference. I thought Johnstone up forward was good, Free was well held by Dalrymple. The delivery to Free wasn't the best, had to wrestle most of the time with his opponent rather than hit up on the lead.
Skill level was poor so that can be rectified

Remove this Banner Ad

Back