Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Fuel cards are easier to hide.

Should be just points anyway.
Torquay got smashed with fuel cards by AFL Vic.

Salaries should be varied on distance from Melbourne, how are tooleybuc and balranald supposed to have the same salary as the southern clubs, when travelling players are travelling 2 hours further each way

There are some metro clubs paying roughly double their cap now and plenty more are paying more than their cap.

One Eastern club official is quoted as saying that everyone in Premier is paying overs.

There are Division 2 and 3 players alleged to be on four-figure pay packets, making a mockery of the system.

Having a set salary cap figure or not won't make a difference.

There are some metro clubs paying roughly double their cap now and plenty more are paying more than their cap.

One Eastern club official is quoted as saying that everyone in Premier is paying overs.

There are Division 2 and 3 players alleged to be on four-figure pay packets, making a mockery of the system.

Having a set salary cap figure or not won't make a difference.

May not level the field but it probably saves clubs from going broke .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May not level the field but it probably saves clubs from going broke .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up to clubs what they spend and if they go broke then those in charge only have themselves to blame.

If clubs can raise it then they should be able to spend it.

I was initially a fan of the idea of the points system. It was meant to discourage recruitment from clubs within the same league. What is has evolved into is a long way from that

Torquay got smashed with fuel cards by AFL Vic.

Salaries should be varied on distance from Melbourne, how are tooleybuc and balranald supposed to have the same salary as the southern clubs, when travelling players are travelling 2 hours further each way
they are varied, northern clubs have higher salary caps and have more points to spend than the city clubs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ayden Tessari

and i doubt Sam Dunstan will be back

Jacob Wade won't be back until atleast half way through the year, and the same for Wes Bennett who both are coming back from ACL's

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app
If they keep Dunstan they have something to work with, lose him and it’s a long way back

If they keep Dunstan they have something to work with, lose him and it’s a long way back
From what I've seen it's probably a blessing if he does leave. has an incredible terrible attitude on the field towards his players. Not a good player to play with I hear. add into it he personally called Kerangs president after they played seeing if he could play for them. not a good look at all

From what I've seen it's probably a blessing if he does leave. has an incredible terrible attitude on the field towards his players. Not a good player to play with I hear. add into it he personally called Kerangs president after they played seeing if he could play for them. not a good look at all

Didn't they only just lose to kerang?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back