Not open for further replies.

So who won i

Top Five went, with the clear winner being
X. Maloney (S-Hill)

J. Coulter (Ker)
R. O'sullivan (Tooly)
C. Beasy (S-Hill)
R. Bradley (Coh)

The Guardian online said (it is the Guardian so most likely wrong) that Luke O'Toole finished 3rd on 18 votes.

"He also polled in four other games to finish on 27 votes, ahead of Kerang’s Josh Coulter (22) and Bulldog Luke O’Toole (18)."

As an ex kerangite i wish the boys all the very best for the weekend, something tells me it is time! Some tough bodies and run this time round, regardless of injuries or not to the Swans, Blues by 21 points!! Looking forward to getting home to watch them, Coulter BOG, Snowy to kick 5, Kelm to dominate and young Clarky to annoy the hell out of em!.

Well done to Kerang, you have to be in it to win it and it finally happened! GF's can go either way at times and i think yesterday could have also. Big FOOT had a interesting day infront of the big sticks, keept them in it and out of it?? White was good but not BOG, for Kerang KELM and DAVIES were my standouts along with Woody GILLINGHAM, finally a good show on the big day, good stuff!!!!!!

In defence of White, his possessions were soaked with class. The 3 players you mentioned were awesome contributors on Saturday. You could throw a couple others in there as well. Kelly, Kobi Wilson and Coulter were valuable also. It definately took the 22 to win the flag.

Special mention goes to Bryden Morison. Head up mate.

So another season is in the books. Congratulations to Kerang, were there abouts all season and took the upper hand and won the big show.

Was Bryden Morrison an unlucky omission from the team...

Here's a little wrap of how I seen the season:
Premiers: Kerang
League Medal: Xavier Moloney (SH)
Grand Final BOG: Brett White (KER)
Runners-Up: Swan Hill
The Guardian Player of the Year: Eric Kuret (BAL)

My All-CMFL team:
B B COLOE, C BEASY, K TREACEY
HB J COULTER, C KELLY, L O'TOOLE
C M DEDINI, B WHITE, L OSWALD
HF J DAVIES, G BAKOULAS, D FITZGERALD
F G SMITH, H FOOTT, G KREPP
R R O'SULLIVAN, E KURET, X MOLONEY
I L DULLARD, C GIBSON, L WILKINSON, J JENKINS.

I understand some players are possibly out of position but that is the team I would go with if our lives depended on it. Nalder from Boga, Big Arentz and a few others would be in despite injury

In defence of White, his possessions were soaked with class. The 3 players you mentioned were awesome contributors on Saturday. You could throw a couple others in there as well. Kelly, Kobi Wilson and Coulter were valuable also. It definately took the 22 to win the flag.

Special mention goes to Bryden Morison. Head up mate.

Marty KELLY, huge impact in the middle after half time, negated and created run, Coulter fantastic 2 goals in second and a big 3rd on Foot.

I think Brydos will recover, what ya think Vet, could have been between 3 for that spot, so the old man tells me:confused:

So Thompson won Lalberts B & F. Josh Coulter won Kerangs. Just a matter of interest who got the gong at the other CMFL clubs.

Lalbert- R Thompson
Kerang- J Coulter
Lake Boga- G Smith
Cohuna-
Woorinen-
NNWU- M Lynch
Swan Hill-J Davies
Tyntynder- C Kelly
Balranald-
Tooleymanang- R O'Sullivan
Raiders-

Well done to Leigh Masters, Josh Jenkins and Troy Davis for competing at the recent AFL camp. Hope all went well for all the lads and something comes of that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not totally sure on that. But have heard that Gibson, White and Coulter have all left and a new coach is very much in the pipeline. So can't formally confirm nor deny but I think the rumours are around the mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back