Central Murray FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exodus? Kerang had an exodus after the 2009 season. Then took the gong in the 2010 season. But in saying this, Kerang have been extremely lucky to have a thirds team that had missed the finals for the first time in God knows how long and blooding these young blokes with top up recruits seems to be working nicely atm.
So I think that will be the formula that Paul Grayling will be using as it has been a successful model for the past 3 years.

Exodus? Kerang had an exodus after the 2009 season. Then took the gong in the 2010 season. But in saying this, Kerang have been extremely lucky to have a thirds team that had missed the finals for the first time in God knows how long and blooding these young blokes with top up recruits seems to be working nicely atm.
So I think that will be the formula that Paul Grayling will be using as it has been a successful model for the past 3 years.

Very true Vet was more wishful thinking that you blokes may blokes may fall back to the pack a bit. I was interested in the very quick appointment of Grayling after Gibson left. My sources tell me he was considering other options at the time as well

Interesting announcement coming from out our way shortly

And the annoucment is Luke Bennett has final come out of closet and revealed to his peers of his true sexuallity, his team mates responded by baning him from the showers after a game and training.

Good luck Luke, i hope you find peace & happiness!

And the annoucment is Luke Bennett has final come out of closet and revealed to his peers of his true sexuallity, his team mates responded by baning him from the showers after a game and training.

Good luck Luke, i hope you find peace & happiness!

Very original. Must have racked your brain for days to come up with that one. Keep up the good work

is it normal up that way to recruit guys that are seconds footballers and pay them 2k sign on 500 a game and 130 petrol money like lalbert are next year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"is it normal up that way to recruit guys that are seconds footballers and pay "

Yes, the reality is that the central murray pays absolutely ridiculous money for players. There are a number of locals up here receiving a lot more money.

2 x Dedini, 2 x Lonergan, Jenkins all to Woomelang

Was actually talking to Mick last Friday and he has re-signed at Boga, but said Nigel may be again on the move interstate. Jenkins to Woomelang?? There was just a write up in the paper about his draft prospects, and if he doesnt get drafted the SANFL or WAFL were options. Also read his name in the Herald Sun Saturday in Essendons write up of what they need from the draft. I know Woomelang are offering players ridiculous money, but if Jenkins wants a chance to get drafted then playing at Woomelang is not where its at.

Is there any word on how Koondrook/Barham are faring in the off season as far as recruits go. With Spook Guerra not coming back and uncle Jumbo retiring as well as word that Matty Dean is also heading off there would need to be a bit happening you'd hope. Anyone know of anything???

that club must be crazy if they give ward a cheque book

HAHA Arrr, firstly YES we often chase seconds footballers and give them sign on fees and fuel and massive amounts of money to play for us, we love it.

Second, NO we did not give Wardy a cheque book, we gave him an abundance of CASH and sent him off and let him do what ever he wanted with the hope that he comes back with a couple of seconds footballers.

Inbox me if you want some cash, im giving it away!!! Waaa whoooooooooooooooooooo $$$$$$$$$$$$$

HAHA Arrr, firstly YES we often chase seconds footballers and give them sign on fees and fuel and massive amounts of money to play for us, we love it.

Second, NO we did not give Wardy a cheque book, we gave him an abundance of CASH and sent him off and let him do what ever he wanted with the hope that he comes back with a couple of seconds footballers.

Inbox me if you want some cash, im giving it away!!! Waaa whoooooooooooooooooooo $$$$$$$$$$$$$
he might be able to double it for you:rolleyes:

Hey Koach can you give us some names of these potential Lalbert recruits for us folk up here??

Great question!! Koach back up that mouth of yours with some names of this years recruits? if not then ill assume your full of poo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back