Central Murray FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone on here heard about Matty Robbins going to Cohuna

I think Matt Robbins would have signed on as coach of Hampton Rovers (Ammos) for more than one season. But in saying this if he is going to Cohuna good luck to them. Get Matt and probably get his brother too

Hey Koach can you give us some names of these potential Lalbert recruits for us folk up here??
ask roota he seems to be in the know....there was a guy who played twos with city georgie stama got $300 bucks for 5 mins of ground time last year at lalbert...as for this years recruit i think he's coming as part of the steve arvinites package

ask roota he seems to be in the know....there was a guy who played twos with city georgie stama got $300 bucks for 5 mins of ground time last year at lalbert...as for this years recruit i think he's coming as part of the steve arvinites package

Oh you THINK do you?? Very untrue on both points mate, he is also not returning this year. Keep up the good research before the bold statements.

Cheers

Don't ask me I don't know a thing except that you must be a little bitter that you haven't been asked to come along:p

Seriously mate I wouldn't worry too much about what we are up to I would be still celebrating the back to back flag wins if i were you:thumbsu:

Bingo!!! apparently cant play at Pyrmaid because of a neck injury, so wants to stay home..... /quote] Raiders signed shannon millward and his brother cam and if my mail is good there is about another six as good as done ready for the challenge of taking a club that has the biggest supporter base in the cmfl back up fighting for a top 5 spot Sure there will be people saying that they are buying for a short term fix but in quoting the great homer simpson if u aim low u avoid dissapointment So throw in ten good senior footballers with three to five very good kids with matt dean ,nick sims , dwyane weetra,jumbo, mitch rankin, kyle wilson, semus makinley, and there u hve it a side that will win more than it loses

Bingo!!! apparently cant play at Pyrmaid because of a neck injury, so wants to stay home..... /quote] Raiders signed shannon millward and his brother cam and if my mail is good there is about another six as good as done ready for the challenge of taking a club that has the biggest supporter base in the cmfl back up fighting for a top 5 spot Sure there will be people saying that they are buying for a short term fix but in quoting the great homer simpson if u aim low u avoid dissapointment So throw in ten good senior footballers with three to five very good kids with matt dean ,nick sims , dwyane weetra,jumbo, mitch rankin, kyle wilson, semus makinley, and there u hve it a side that will win more than it loses

I thought Matt Dean was going to Wandella

the big fella TROY BICKITON from Cohuna has been told he is no longer required, has rucked in the one's for a few sesons. What are some thoughts on his footy ability, and has he still got something to offer at an older age?

the big fella TROY BICKITON from Cohuna has been told he is no longer required, has rucked in the one's for a few sesons. What are some thoughts on his footy ability, and has he still got something to offer at an older age?

Cohuna r mad if they said that. They have lost that many players already to other leagues.:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balranald to lose Dane Fitzgerald to the Sunraysia FL. A big loss one would think. Maybe a couple of others as well.

Just a rumour at the moment. Heard it from a bloke who follows Balranald fairly closely.

hey roota,​

whats news out of lalbert? hows the prep for the 2011 season? any new imports? Have they begun pre-season yet?​

To be honest mate not sure of the news out of the eagles nest at this stage. I know we will pretty much keep everyone from last year and add a few. Wardy is very very passionate about moving the club forward so I would like to think we will continue to improve

Balranald to lose Dane Fitzgerald to the Sunraysia FL. A big loss one would think. Maybe a couple of others as well.

Just a rumour at the moment. Heard it from a bloke who follows Balranald fairly closely.

Yes, Dane, Harris, Chilton, Goose and Toaster all playing together over here this year.
I also hear Brad O'conner is on the move so good luck to the club over there who can get him, gun Full Foward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back