Central Murray FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be a bit out on your info there mate. Ranks only 19, then half dozen others under 23. Not a big deal just thought id clear it up.

u mite b out on it 2 mate he turns 21 on the 24th of december so that actually makes him 20yrs n 9 months old

can u name these half a dozen under 23's that played 4 bal on tha wknd

Tips for the Grand Finals:
Seniors- Kerang 36 points
Resrves- Kerang 27 points
Colts- Kerang 18 points

Will Balranald be at full strength?

Would be amusing to see a repeat of last year but cannot see it happening. All the congratulations should go to the Kerang Football Club for producing these fantastic efforts over the past two seasons. credit to the club and there development.

Thought I would mention that former Cohuna junior Rhys Archard was last nite named joint winner of the prestigious Magary Medal for the Best and Fairest in the SANFL
i'd imagine rhys would have been another player to have had his colours lowered playing on your good self rootos.......... but fair effort by rhys can certainly read the play as well as anyone

Great effort by Rhys, He had 47 possesions the other week for North Adelaide.
There wouldn't be many better country football cv's than his.

May I just say good luck to the sides competing in both Football and Netball. (More luck to the Kerang guys of course.)

Just a question without sounding arrogant or cocky...

Has there been a team in the history of MMFL & CMFL win all 3 flags in 1 season?

If it hasn't happened, Swan Hill and Tyntynder woul have gone very close to it.

May I just say good luck to the sides competing in both Football and Netball. (More luck to the Kerang guys of course.)

Has there been a team in the history of MMFL & CMFL win all 3 flags in 1 season?

wouldn think it would have happened in the cmfl vet, great effort by the blues to have all grades in for 2 years in a row certainly raising the bar, and would be the envy of country football cubbs in the state, they've come along way since they first come into the league
Where will livo line up on the weekend up forward or control the game across the middle and half back line with his marking.
Have balranald got anyone to go with coatsy?
Will the evergreen duo of lloyd and jess be exposed when the ball hits the ground and their opponents continually run off them
Can balranald control the corridor and push the blues wide
Blues by 43 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im sure Swan Hill have done it a couple of times lads

It was just a point of interest and I wasn't sure on the situation. All the same, fantastic effort the club to get the 3 sides in for 2 years running. The days of copping absolute hidings against the Tyntynders and Swan Hills of past years are now a distant memory.

Amazing how the right people in the right places (ie. Junior Coaches and Support group) can determine the strength of a club 5 or 6 years down the track.

It will be a BLUE day for the CMFL come tomorrow. Ha...get it?

It was just a point of interest and I wasn't sure on the situation. All the same, fantastic effort the club to get the 3 sides in for 2 years running. The days of copping absolute hidings against the Tyntynders and Swan Hills of past years are now a distant memory.

Amazing how the right people in the right places (ie. Junior Coaches and Support group) can determine the strength of a club 5 or 6 years down the track.

It will be a BLUE day for the CMFL come tomorrow. Ha...get it?[/quote]

After losing all 3 last year lets hope it isn't a BLUE day for Kerang tomorrow...

Duly noted, documented and filed FP.
icon12.gif

Didn't think it would take that long to get a bite....

It will be a BLUE day for the CMFL come tomorrow. Ha...get it?

It is great what structures and a long term plan can do for a club appin...lets just hope we don't see a repeat performance from the blues of 08. Tell me in these excellent structures that are in place did we ever think about a committee that would run the club both on and off field...will the $60k deficit we raised by the current committee or left to the new committee at AGM time?

Gloved 1...how good it is to hear from you again.

Now if you looked between the brackets I was clearly talking about the development of our juniors. I apologise for any misleadings.

As for the committee stuff...I leave that up to the committee.

All I was doing was lauding the efforts of the Junior Coaches and support teams, who in turn developed alot of the players in the Senior side now.

I don't profess to know anything about the committee or its dealings.

Gloved 1...how good it is to hear from you again.

Now if you looked between the brackets I was clearly talking about the development of our juniors. I apologise for any misleadings.

As for the committee stuff...I leave that up to the committee.

All I was doing was lauding the efforts of the Junior Coaches and support teams, who in turn developed alot of the players in the Senior side now.

I don't profess to know anything about the committee or its dealings.

VET can you confirm or deny the fact that as a club we are $60k in the red and are struggling to pay all our contracted players as we got a little greedy. Can you also confirm that Livo & Kurt will not be returning next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back