Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any movement at Koondrook /Barham ,Cohuna or Leitchville/Gunbower?

Koondrook/Barham have just been looking to fill thier list with regular senior players. Not sure about L/G to be honest been quiet down that way will retain there echuca players will lose jennings as he will be travelling next year. Cohuna have been recruiting very hard signed a couple i think another two should be announced soon midfielder and and a chf still in the mix for jason johnson if he doesnt go to greenvale. anyone tell me how lalbert is goin?

Expecting Lalbert to secure a coach in the not too distant future. Have spoken to plenty of guys from the district to take the helm but from what I can gather not many are keen. Some that Lalbert have had talks with or made offers to include Glenn Boyd, Brock Parsons, Clint Kelly, Marcus Nalder, Lance Brown, Josh Bode, Mark Corrie, Brent Forsyth, Josh Jenkins and Travis Garth. Only some of those guys were asked to coach. I wish them the best but hope they are trying to secure a half dozen solid players instead of one stud. Wouldn't be surprised to see Lance Brown back out there. Woorinen still looking for the suitable character to join Wes Lewis. Corrie was in it but looks like a Dedini is involved. Unsure which one. Must be Nigel as the other two are away correct... ? Right now this is how the coaching situation sits. (Feel free to add or correct)

K/B - Unknown, possibly Brad Ryan...
L/G - Matthew Hawken but should look for a fresh start
Coh - Kieran Treacy after looking all over Australia
Lal - Watch with interest, monies on Brown or Parsons
LB - Matthew Flemming with possibly Glenn Smith or another candidate
SH - Callan Beasy
Tyn - Unsure, highly unlikely it will be Parsons, possibly a Clint Kelly type...
Ker - Shawn Filo with a joint who is yet to be decided upon
Woor - Wes Lewis (non-playing) with a Dedini
T/M - Ash Thompson
Bal - Unknown, maybe Jacka again
Nyah - Unknown but would be looking for a new man I'd think

Expecting Lalbert to secure a coach in the not too distant future. Have spoken to plenty of guys from the district to take the helm but from what I can gather not many are keen. Some that Lalbert have had talks with or made offers to include Glenn Boyd, Brock Parsons, Clint Kelly, Marcus Nalder, Lance Brown, Josh Bode, Mark Corrie, Brent Forsyth, Josh Jenkins and Travis Garth. Only some of those guys were asked to coach. I wish them the best but hope they are trying to secure a half dozen solid players instead of one stud. Wouldn't be surprised to see Lance Brown back out there. Woorinen still looking for the suitable character to join Wes Lewis. Corrie was in it but looks like a Dedini is involved. Unsure which one. Must be Nigel as the other two are away correct... ? Right now this is how the coaching situation sits. (Feel free to add or correct)

K/B - Unknown, possibly Brad Ryan...
L/G - Matthew Hawken but should look for a fresh start
Coh - Kieran Treacy after looking all over Australia
Lal - Watch with interest, monies on Brown or Parsons
LB - Matthew Flemming with possibly Glenn Smith or another candidate
SH - Callan Beasy
Tyn - Unsure, highly unlikely it will be Parsons, possibly a Clint Kelly type...
Ker - Shawn Filo with a joint who is yet to be decided upon
Woor - Wes Lewis (non-playing) with a Dedini
T/M - Ash Thompson
Bal - Unknown, maybe Jacka again
Nyah - Unknown but would be looking for a new man I'd think

Certainly is an inteesting time in the CMFL at the minute with lots of speculation surrounding player movements. Lots of clubs talking with the same players which will make negotiations interesting.

Is Peter Taylor not going around again for Barham??? If not the new coach definitely won't be Brad Ryan as he is Nullawils new man in charge. Must nearly be time for Matt Hawken to hand over the reigns at Leitchville surely and my sources are telling me that Tyntynder will have a coach appointed by the end of the week

Certainly is an inteesting time in the CMFL at the minute with lots of speculation surrounding player movements. Lots of clubs talking with the same players which will make negotiations interesting.

Is Peter Taylor not going around again for Barham??? If not the new coach definitely won't be Brad Ryan as he is Nullawils new man in charge. Must nearly be time for Matt Hawken to hand over the reigns at Leitchville surely and my sources are telling me that Tyntynder will have a coach appointed by the end of the week

Fairly sure Peter Taylor's coaching Barham again next year. And surely LG will be looking for someone new to take charge. Who's in the mix for Tyntynder?

Fairly sure Peter Taylor's coaching Barham again next year. And surely LG will be looking for someone new to take charge. Who's in the mix for Tyntynder?
peter taylor signed a two year contract to coach raiders,matt hawkins would rather someone else coach LG but unable to find one suitable so he takes it on does a good job i think!!

Jeremy phelan back to boga is the rumour?
as he got dropped in the finals series for swan hill.
Also how has lalbert got the money all of a sudden to try and buy six solid footballers?

I hear on the grapevine that the Tigers may have signed a gun from down in the Bendigo league. Plays forward and back. Does anyone no if this is true? If so they will look a lot better with two of the best forwards in the league!!!!

I hear on the grapevine that the Tigers may have signed a gun from down in the Bendigo league. Plays forward and back. Does anyone no if this is true? If so they will look a lot better with two of the best forwards in the league!!!!
Are you saying that Arentz and Carroll or even Holt are going out to the Tigers? They are the best forwards in the leauge can't see them going anywhere!

Are you saying that Arentz and Carroll or even Holt are going out to the Tigers? They are the best forwards in the leauge can't see them going anywhere!

he is refering to glen boyd...new player to the league this year, definately ranks as one of the best forwards in the league...hard to say how good he could be in a good team but was outstanding for woorinen when they were terrible...and im assuming your refering to kain robbins from the bendigo league, played both forward and back for eaglehawk and played backline for the vcfl div1 team...

Kain Robbins will not be heading to the CMFL. He is going west and will play in the WAFL

Would have to be a hassle trying to get around Perth without a licence?? Much easier to get around Swan Hill or Bendigo I would think...(meaning there would be more people to drive him to work etc. in B'go and Swan Hill

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two things on previous posts:

Very unlikely to see Jeremy Phelan (or for that matter much player movement within the league) out at Lake Boga. The points system doesn't allow for fringe footballers looking for a new club. Don't get me wrong, Phelan may well be in a 22 at Lake Boga or another club but he would not be worth using 7 points on if he is infact a 7 point player which I assume he is...

And...

Can anyone throw up some names for the Tyntynder coaching gig...
If it were to be a player from within the team I'd think Clint Kelly is the only realistic option as I hear Nalder, Parsons, O'Toole and Dedini will all be moving on. And Carroll is not a coach which he would happily admit.

Can anyone throw up some names for the Tyntynder coaching gig...
If it were to be a player from within the team I'd think Clint Kelly is the only realistic option as I hear Nalder, Parsons, O'Toole and Dedini will all be moving on. And Carroll is not a coach which he would happily admit.

Yeah i here Luke O'Toole is joining his brothers, Matt and Lachy in Bendigo to play for Golden Square. Good pick up for the square.

Clint Kelly would be good but, does he have the pulling power to recruit a couple of guns? Even if he does, tyntynder traditionally don't pay much for players. Therefore, would have a battle on his hands to get the type of players needed to get them back in the finals series in '09.

Yeah i here Luke O'Toole is joining his brothers, Matt and Lachy in Bendigo to play for Golden Square. Good pick up for the square.

Clint Kelly would be good but, does he have the pulling power to recruit a couple of guns? Even if he does, tyntynder traditionally don't pay much for players. Therefore, would have a battle on his hands to get the type of players needed to get them back in the finals series in '09.

I have also heard that Luke O'Toole will be coaching Ultima next season, and taking Brad Carroll there with him? I think the plan is for Luke to coach and the hopefully the other 2 O'Toole's follow? Heard this around the start of September, could well be horses#!t for all i know but was just the word around

Yes I also heard the Luke O'Toole rumour about him coaching Ultima. Would expect him there more so than Golden Square as I doubt he is looking to move and I doubt Square are happy for him not to train...

Big loss to the Dogs and league...
Clint knows some guys and has played both in Darwin and up North so he would have a few but the budget he would be given doesn't allow for him to acquire any of those players... Slim pickings at Tyntynder I suspect...

Nalder to Moulamein also

ha ha ha ha haaaarrrr......(beer coming out my nose)....ha haaaaarrrrrrr

Yes I also heard the Luke O'Toole rumour about him coaching Ultima. Would expect him there more so than Golden Square as I doubt he is looking to move and I doubt Square are happy for him not to train...

Big loss to the Dogs and league...
Clint knows some guys and has played both in Darwin and up North so he would have a few but the budget he would be given doesn't allow for him to acquire any of those players... Slim pickings at Tyntynder I suspect...

Nalder to Moulamein also

i think luke is deciding between ultima and tyntynder coaching jobs...very very unlikely he would go to golden square...the most likely scenario would be him to coach ultima and lach and matt to play there together one last time before matt retires...

From what I can gather Corrie is just happy to coach. He is not overally worried about where that may be. I know he has spoken to Lake Boga and Woorinen about a joint role... Tyntynder 'big wigs' were quite displeased when they heard he was talking himself up as a coach when they were still a finals chance. Highly unlikely he will coach Tyntynder. I'd say 2% Dogs, 5% Pies, 5% Tigers and 88% he won't get a role. After all, his neck is not proven to be fit...
I hope he can coach though, he is a great fella and gun player when on song

if brock goes from tyntynder where will he head to?
Is woorienen recruiting big or just trying to find a coach at this stage?
what about tooleybuc, are they doing to recruit some big players or trying to pick locals like balranald did this year.

wow wow look at all the interest in tyntynder wonder why that would be?
can tell you right now that there is only one confirmed departure from the dogs and that is Jeremy hayes who is moving to work in the mines. Corrie has signed a contract to stay at the dogs, Parsons, Nalder both 100% committed and in my opinion only I think Luke O'Toole will stay as well which will put all the shocking rumours on here to bed...

Could anyone vouch for the rumors of a return of carl hufer, gene brooks and brendan mcintyre to Swan Hill in 2009?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back