Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe Tooleybuc will lose half dozen of their best 18. Not sure of name's but that was the whisper. Lance Brown comes to mind, as do both Morris boys and Sam Lowerson. Jack O'Rourke also may be moving on but is not a big loss.

Nyah are still not up with other team's in terms of cash flow so I doubt they will be recruiting very heavily alothugh I may be wrong. A new coach may be in the pipelines as Andrews was an ordinary player at best. Just a little too old.

Have heard Dean McGowan is off to Moulamein and may take a car load of mates... Any other movement to discuss...

That would be Murrabit i think son

wangaratta star nick trenfield to line up with balralnald next season, or where ever karl jacka is coaching, will be a great pick-up as was a real quality player in wangarattas two successive premierships...

Not a bad read on the back of todays Northern Times on Luke Livingston returning to Kerang for season 2009 as a playing assistant coach under Shawn Filo. Handy pick up for the Kerang boys!!!

Not a bad read on the back of todays Northern Times on Luke Livingston returning to Kerang for season 2009 as a playing assistant coach under Shawn Filo. Handy pick up for the Kerang boys!!!
interesting to see how kerang will pull up after the embarrasing efforts of all senior grades losing when all were predominent favourites.
Livo will be a huge recruit, chb i suppose??
Has any one found if woorien have appointed a coch signed yet??

My mistake Roota, wrote Moulamein by accident. Still, Murrabit will do with him, he can play full forward well and has (I think) kicked up around 80 goals in this league.

Is it true Brad Hein from Murrabit was signed with Kerang as well as Livingston ? What are Ian Prendergast's movements, surely they're onto him too...

Big Leigh Davies is hot property within the league. Hopefully he chooses the CMFL again. Rohan O'Callaghan was announced as Woorinen coach for whoever didn't know

Can anyone please provide some information on Shane Windridge from Koondrook Barham ?? Apparently he is a chance to re-locate down south & we're interested to find out a bit more about him (size, position etc.). Any info would be greatly appreciated.

A tad hasty???
Its a fukn joke!! he only got one year!! every one knows that it takes taller players longer 2 develop.. deserves another chance, for the amount of work and hard yards he put in! he has only just turned 18, surely he will get another dig at it?? he has 2
Lots of players only get one year hughie foot i think only got 1 the same as elstone who wa sa first rounder and marty mcgrath that kicked 5 on debut
Will livo relocate back home or travel each week

Lots of players only get one year hughie foot i think only got 1 the same as elstone who wa sa first rounder and marty mcgrath that kicked 5 on debut
Will livo relocate back home or travel each week

Well, sources have told me that young Toby is still with the Pies and they are going to put him on the rookie list. They started Pre-Season yesterday

Well, sources have told me that young Toby is still with the Pies and they are going to put him on the rookie list. They started Pre-Season yesterday
i have all so hear heard that he might be rokkie listed.. which i hope happens

wouldnt call him "their" best player m8! considering he didnt play for them this yaer!

does any one know if nyah have recruited any new players??

here nyah have offered Ross Turner money to come and play on a games lost to injury basis

whats behind it?? how much??

not sure but i heard that they will pay him per game that he plays as they were worried about the injuries that he has had over the yrs must be decent pay if he is willing to take the money on that basis

not sure but i heard that they will pay him per game that he plays as they were worried about the injuries that he has had over the yrs must be decent pay if he is willing to take the money on that basis

Doesn't every club pay there players per game. Surely players don't get payed if the don't play. Clubs would be mad to pay guys who are sitting on the sidelines, it's just common sense to pay guys per game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours bouncing around that Swan Hill Football Club have been fairly open about them not wanting Lalbert to play Sunday games on their ground. A few choice words have been said from Swan Hill's committee to another that they couldn't care less if Lalbert folded just means more families for them - could the Swan Hill/Lalbert friendship be over? Anyone clarify this?

Rumours bouncing around that Swan Hill Football Club have been fairly open about them not wanting Lalbert to play Sunday games on their ground. A few choice words have been said from Swan Hill's committee to another that they couldn't care less if Lalbert folded just means more families for them - could the Swan Hill/Lalbert friendship be over? Anyone clarify this?

Would hope that would not be the case mate. I have been away from Lalbert for a couple of years but before i left the relationship was good with us training at the ground Monday nights, my old man building their new interchange boxes etc. I would think that if Swan Hill isn't happy to do it Tyntynder would probably come to the party as Lalbert did play a Sunday game at their ground in season 08

key word is "rumours"! however, with the lack of water can the ground handle more games. it struggled a fair bit this yeah. although have you seen it lately? looking a treat!

Kerang are heavily persueing Milward from Eaglehawke and if he doesnt head over to Peelthunder with fellow team mates Robbins and Loch he will consider it.

Also heard that Vinnie "show me da money" Proud has been offered a whack from Woorineen and i think maybe Nyah or Tooleybuc.
My source also informs me Vinnie has been browsing on here lately and would to love to catch up with ROOTA6 and ED DELINE for a cuppa to clear a few things up, dont know what thats all about but anyway, choa!

Kerang are heavily persueing Milward from Eaglehawke and if he doesnt head over to Peelthunder with fellow team mates Robbins and Loch he will consider it.

Also heard that Vinnie "show me da money" Proud has been offered a whack from Woorineen and i think maybe Nyah or Tooleybuc.
My source also informs me Vinnie has been browsing on here lately and would to love to catch up with ROOTA6 and ED DELINE for a cuppa to clear a few things up, dont know what thats all about but anyway, choa!

Good, tell him i am more than happy to catch up for a chat. Would prefer a beer rather than that cuppa :D

Surely Tooleybuc wouldn't go down that path again, although have heard there is quite a few leaving. How old is he now anyway? Must be getting on a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back