2nds Centrals vs Port Adelaide - Round 13 @ Elizabeth

Remove this Banner Ad

I know who Zorich is but no I'm not talking about him. The current president is who I refer to and he too is a good guy but both are making decisions to give our club an unfair disadvantage. He once said that they want to destroy Port's culture and he didn’t mean on the football field only.
So their strategy for destroying our culture is to hide their home game against us in a time slot where almost all of our supporters will be at Adelaide Oval supporting our senior team in the national competition?
Take that wharfie ferals!

Summo playing ressies again :(

Does anyone know about the crappy sanfl streaming. If I fork out $15 bucks for a centrals pass, can I stream a replay of the sanfl game this evening?

Just got to Adelaide Oval.

Looked at my phone, good to see the Academy side were up 7.2 44 to 2.1 13 at quarter time.

Tyler Harris already kicked 2 goals and is equal in the goal kicking leaderboard with Robbie Young now.

Sharrad was on 12 touches.

Sharrad is indeed playing. Miller isn't.

If the SANFL don't change the rules and allow Summo to play every week, do we consider rookie listing him?

A development side needs its captain playing every week.

If the SANFL don't change the rules and allow Summo to play every week, do we consider rookie listing him?

A development side needs its captain playing every week.

Doesn't the captain have to be a non listed player? From memory that's one reason the Ravens got wingnut from Centrals to captain them initially, can't think of his name.

Doesn't the captain have to be a non listed player? From memory that's one reason the Ravens got wingnut from Centrals to captain them initially, can't think of his name.
I believe there is a provision that 1 player can be recruited at a mature age and be paid more than the otherwise mandated $400 match fee. In the first year of the reserves set up I think that was Henry Slattery but Summo was still captain.

I guess if we rookie listed Summo we could offer that spot to another player. But that's incidental. The real question is if having the captain play ever week will assist the development of Marshall, Atley, Drew etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quarter-time

Port..... 3.1 (19)
Dogs.... 5.4 (34)

Breddy
AJ
Dougie

Dogs well on top. Despite this, it's a pretty apathetic crowd. Didn't even boo when the Power score was announced over the loudspeaker...

Half-time in a pretty half-arsed performance.

Port..... 5.1 (31)
Dogs.... 5.10 (40)

Goals to Youngy and Gus that term.

Dogs dominant. Literally squandered every chance in front of goal. Should at least be 3-4 goals up.

Good push'n'shove - maybe even a few punches - as they came off the ground...

Lemon Time

Port..... 5.1 (31)
Dogs.... 9.10 (64)

And they've just kicked the first goal of the last quarter.

And AJ just dropped a chest mark 15m out.

And AhChee just miskicked the follow-up from the top of the goalsquare.

But at least we finally scored this half.

Don't think Butch has kicked any.

Another goal to the Dogs...

First of all people like Kris Grant are why the SANFL never move forward he is a dinosaur who thinks the world evolves around his sad little club.
Secondly do any of these Port players ever want to play AFL again ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back